What's new

Crossbow

dang gona have to order one from china now lol
simple small spaced coil, cut the cotton flush with the ends of rba, gently tuck in and jobs a good one

One thing I am noticing is I keep getting asked if it's a new coil for no reason.

One thing I am noticing is I keep getting asked if it's a new coil for no reason.
i cant use mine in tc mode but i had put that down to my handiwork and it seem to rise in ohms as you use it more than it should
you said its a little on the long side,do that mean the clamping ring on the top don't sit flush by a turn ish

i cant use mine in tc mode but i had put that down to my handiwork and it seem to rise in ohms as you use it more than it should
you said its a little on the long side,do that mean the clamping ring on the top don't sit flush by a turn ish

Yep, I reckon that's about right.

I got one too and mine works fine and like you say with a bit of tweaking the condensation plug now fits! I still think the exocet is the best one for me and my least favorite is the insider.

I think the Crossbow has real potential and so worth fiddling with to get just right. The flavour and throat hit I'm getting is excellent

I think the Crossbow has real potential and so worth fiddling with to get just right. The flavour and throat hit I'm getting is excellent
What coil have you got in yours I started with a spaced coil 27g but now have a micro coil using 26g and coming out at 1.1ohm and the smallest airflow insert and it's working better than the spaced coil.

What coil have you got in yours I started with a spaced coil 27g but now have a micro coil using 26g and coming out at 1.1ohm and the smallest airflow insert and it's working better than the spaced coil.

Am using 27g micro coil, about 1.3 ohm. Didn't have airflow inserts with mine

Ah, perhaps I am using inserts from another deck! I really should keep my stuff labeled better, anyway it works for me.

Back
Top Bottom