What's new

Crossbow

i got some sort of condensation plug type thing with mine thats not much use but no air inserts that i know of will fit it
you can wick it just by cutting the wick short so it only reaches half way across the wick holes and just putting the top on (works well for higher wattage coils,but i dont trust it not to leek (it didnt but i still dont trust it lol)
if the hole on the 510 pin and 510 dont quite line up then i know that they haven't changed the clone from the one i got and a little fettling do make quite a diff

i got some sort of condensation plug type thing with mine thats not much use but no air inserts that i know of will fit it
you can wick it just by cutting the wick short so it only reaches half way across the wick holes and just putting the top on (works well for higher wattage coils,but i dont trust it not to leek (it didnt but i still dont trust it lol)
if the hole on the 510 pin and 510 dont quite line up then i know that they haven't changed the clone from the one i got and a little fettling do make quite a diff

What sort of fettling is involved?

What sort of fettling is involved?
i took out the 510 pin and removed some of the insulation on the top to get it to fit in the bb properly
i put the pin in a drill and used a stanley knife to skim the top insulation down
tbh i went to far and got down to the pin shoulders so have used some of the top insulation ring from a fubared batt to make a washer and all is good
at this point when you put it back together the air holes don't line up unless your amazingly lucky so i had to redrill that
drill the hole with everything tight so you can srtip it clean and rebuild and it will line up
i think i used a 1.5 mm drill bit to drill the air hole or it may of been 1mm but it was the smallest i had and you cant read what size they are lmao

have just had a stupid idea that might fix the tc problem but will have to try it and report back

Last edited:
i took out the 510 pin and removed some of the insulation on the top to get it to fit in the bb properly
i put the pin in a drill and used a stanley knife to skim the top insulation down
tbh i went to far and got down to the pin shoulders so have used some of the top insulation ring from a fubared batt to make a washer and all is good
at this point when you put it back together the air holes don't line up unless your amazingly lucky so i had to redrill that
drill the hole with everything tight so you can srtip it clean and rebuild and it will line up
i think i used a 1.5 mm drill bit to drill the air hole or it may of been 1mm but it was the smallest i had and you cant read what size they are lmao

have just had a stupid idea that might fix the tc problem but will have to try it and report back

This sounds like a lot of work. Not sure I'm up for it. Hope your 'stupid' idea works out.

ok stupid idea didnt work but the problem seems to be in the base and not the chimney
going to try swapping the screws next as tc failed on a normal mod
tbh its that nice a vape in watts i haven't looked into it much but will have more of a mess when tank runs dry

ok stupid idea didnt work but the problem seems to be in the base and not the chimney
going to try swapping the screws next as tc failed on a normal mod
tbh its that nice a vape in watts i haven't looked into it much but will have more of a mess when tank runs dry

You have to think outside the box sometimes. It don't hurt to experiment and when one of those 'stupid' ideas works it's more than satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom