What's new

Cthulhu for first AIO?

Steam Island is where I got my brass one, it's worth noting the cthulhu aio is compatible with the dotaio buttons which tend to be more available.

Be warned though the cthulhu screws are cheap and prone to stripping so handle with care.

good to know thanks. ive just pulled the trigger on one from steam island. hopefully get it early next week and no doubt ill be asking even more questions.

I like the look of the brass one aswell but had a few brass buttons and went off them abit now also used dot buttons on my first cthulhu but iam not really sure wat one I want for my dark green cthulhu and one thing I haven't had is a problem with the screws heard a few horror story's though like you say there like cheese
Funny enough the dark green is the one I have the brass button in, it's unlaquered too so it ages nicely and adds to the "earthy tones" god I sound like a pretentious twat there but it's true.

My screw horror story was a snapped head and a handful of rounded off ones, some of which may have been user error. the reason I won't let it go and warn everyone about it, is even cheap screws can work as intended with the right amount of pressure and delicacy, I just don't want people to fuck up their mods based on my advise.

Awesome device, I’ve had a billet box and just didn’t like it for the price, so I’m on the Cthulhu full time, stock RBA is awesome, once you get the hang of wicking, although i fancy treating myself to a second, at 70 quid a pop you can’t really go wrong, Best of luck pal

Back
Top Bottom