What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

After reporting that it appeared that FT had changed their policy on marking parcels @ $20 - i decided to test the theory at risk to myself for the greater good and didnt hold the shipment and let it roll.

Yeah, no. They marked it as $20 again and now my parcel appears to be stuck leaving the originating country :'(

Damn, my small order shipped couple days ago and I can't see the value in a picture(pixels). I didn't go for "on hold-ticket" procedure as the issue was supposedly addressed. I'm opening a ticket for the other order that ships in 5 days...

That's strange, I thought they had changed their policy because both my two recent order's came through marked at $15

I received a parcel from FT yesterday, nothing major, just a Hussar rta clone valued at 21 USD via e-packet. Packet value was marked as $15, without any special instruction from me

I received a parcel from FT yesterday, nothing major, just a Hussar rta clone valued at 21 USD via e-packet. Packet value was marked as $15, without any special instruction from me
Regular Hussar or The End/Satin version? Oh, did you fall for that CloudOne v4?

Back
Top Bottom