What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

I wonder if for some reason they feel the need to declare the actual value when sending packages by registered post?

You guys have me nervous...

My latest order left Beijing Airport 10 days ago & no update since, I just have the feeling the feds are going through it

Sent UK epacket, just some cotton, coil jigs & premade coils

Fasttech have replied and they have said to contact my delivery office and ask them to return it and they will give a refund minus the shipping fee once they get it back.
Great.

This is all despite me explaining everything to them.

My latest order left Beijing Airport 10 days ago & no update since, I just have the feeling the feds are going through it

Mine too. Had 2 parcels, one went through, the other one got stuck on "leaving Beijing" for a week now [emoji17]

Strange @JohnnyAce I ordered one on the 6th July, hit Beijing Air hub on 10th and had it in the postbox on the 16th (yesterday) when I checked - could have been in there earlier but forgot to check it on Friday. This was an epacket too.

The other one I ordered on the 11th July I am still waiting for - last update was - 2018-07-15 10:37 - Beijing, leaving Beijing for the air hub of London Heathrow Airport

Mine is exactly the same. Left Beijing exactly 10 days ago and no further update since. It's only a kayfun prime clone and some drip tips

Strange @JohnnyAce I ordered one on the 6th July, hit Beijing Air hub on 10th and had it in the postbox on the 16th (yesterday) when I checked - could have been in there earlier but forgot to check it on Friday. This was an epacket too.

The other one I ordered on the 11th July I am still waiting for - last update was - 2018-07-15 10:37 - Beijing, leaving Beijing for the air hub of London Heathrow Airport

It sure is, I normally get them 6-7 days after dispatch, I was expecting it last Wednesday at the latest

That's why I checked the tracking, I normally wouldn't bother but it left Beijing 7th July. It would usually hit the UK the 9th.

Mine is exactly the same. Left Beijing exactly 10 days ago and no further update since. It's only a kayfun prime clone and some drip tips

I wonder if something's happened then, I messaged FT earlier so I'll see what they say & let you know. I fully expect the "wait a few more days" response though

Last edited:

Mine too. Had 2 parcels, one went through, the other one got stuck on "leaving Beijing" for a week now [emoji17]

Gents,
If it’s an epacket tracking number pump it into Royal Mail tracking site. It’s say we have no info, until you scroll down a bit then it’ll give you its full journey thus far.

Gents,
If it’s an epacket tracking number pump it into Royal Mail tracking site. It’s say we have no info, until you scroll down a bit then it’ll give you its full journey thus far.

Thanks for the tip. Royal mail saying mine left China on 7th and there are no further updates.

Back
Top Bottom