What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Fasttech have replied and they have said to contact my delivery office and ask them to return it and they will give a refund minus the shipping fee once they get it back.
Great.

This is all despite me explaining everything to them.

If it is the case that they fucked it up, they should be refunding the shipping. I’d be doing a paypal claim, I think.

Gents,
If it’s an epacket tracking number pump it into Royal Mail tracking site. It’s say we have no info, until you scroll down a bit then it’ll give you its full journey thus far.

Tried that pal, tells me the same as 17Track

Also tried other package trackers, all those say the same too

Tried that pal, tells me the same as 17Track

Also tried other package trackers, all those say the same too

Yeah I've just checked @Gitchy 's parcel on a few different platforms and it's still in China. No record of it hitting the airport after leaving Beijing sorting centre.

Something is a miss for sure. But it's not UK customs related.

Yeah I've just checked @Gitchy 's parcel on a few different platforms and it's still in China. No record of it hitting the airport after leaving Beijing sorting centre.

Something is a miss for sure. But it's not UK customs related.

Have you got the linky for where you tracked it please?

Hmmm

They seem to say different things

17Track - In flight
RM - Leaving Beijing
Postal Ninja - Leaving Beijing
ParcelApp - Leaving Beijing
Aftership - Leaving Beijing
PackageRadar - Leaving Beijing

Going by majority, I'd say it hadn't left Beijing either

Last edited:
latest order from FT using Epacket just got notification of customs charge before I get the package , dont know how much yet . Total of purchase $33.17 Augvape Intake and two lots of atty storage boxes.
Will wait and see how much they want but seeing recently I can get similar tanks at Ecig one FT might be starting to lose its shine .

Hmmm

They seem to say different things

17Track - In flight
RM - Leaving Beijing
Postal Ninja - Leaving Beijing
ParcelApp - Leaving Beijing
Aftership - Leaving Beijing
PackageRadar - Leaving Beijing

Going by majority, I'd say it hadn't left Beijing either

Yeah, it’s still in Beijing. 17track is quick to update but the most vague with its updates. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom