What's new

Deaf Vaper's 9 month anniversary ejuice giveaways #1

Deaf Vaper

Veteran
Hello fellow vapers!

As the title suggests, since quitting the stinkies, i've been a happy vaper for almost 9 months. I was going to do my very first giveaway 3 months ago for my half year anniversary..but ill health got in the way....so...finally i've got around to it.

As i'm sort of more or less sorted in what i like now, I have a load of juices sitting in a cupboard unlikely to be used..so I've split 'em up into several bundles. These are either ones i don't like, don't want, can't vape cos the high nic content..or won't have time to vape 'em all....so just to give something back...here's the first of 7 juice bundles i have to give away to a few lucky new receipients. I've decided i'm gunna run 'em all at once..and folks can put their names down for as many or few of them as they wish. It should be noted, i'm mainly a MTL vaper, so most of these juices are 50/50 to 70/30 VG PG.

All of my stuff is in date (abeit some SBDs are next month) I've arranged them to fit in some padded envelopes i have lying about and nicotine stenght.

Newbies & seasoned members are welcome, i want them gone..so let's be having you, please!

As i'm testing the water, so to speak...i'll let this run for a week or so...just see how many of you join in. Winner to be decided by a online RNG...hopefully i'll work out how to post a screen shot of the result on here. Winner PM's me their address afterwards...and i'll even pay the P&P costs! (UK only though!)

*I'm based in the UK. so to all overseas members, you'll have to factor in shipping costs, otherwise please don't add your name to the list, thank you.*

So....kicking off...3 100ml shortfill bottles of Tuck Shop juices, nic shots already added months ago..i think these are 3mg strenght..unused. I dunno why i got these..must have just have been the 'noob fever' i was going through when i started out...but the smell of 'em puts me off!

1 x Gummi Bears, 1 x Tutti Frutti, 1 x Pink Lemonade

DSCF2455.JPG

Usual rules, keep the list tidy and just for fun..send me photos of happy cats! Cos i like happy cats! Good luck. :D

Last edited:
Thanks,very generous

1.shale84

Last edited by a moderator:
9 months eh, who would have thought, nice giveaway`s mate. but #notanentry#

Nice one mate.
I see the bargain hunters have struck already.
Not an entry.

I'm in the 9 montrh club too

1.shale84
2. ObiWanVaponi

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice giveaway mate, I entered a few of these in my time. It's a great way to try new flavour profiles for nowt [emoji106]
Not an entry this time but good luck to all that do [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom