What's new

Deaf Vaper's Belated 1st Vapeversary Giveaway - MTL bundle - NOW CLOSED

Deaf Vaper

Veteran
Heya fellow POTV vapers!

Okay, well.....me 1st anniversary was actually nearly 3 weeks ago, but who's counting eh! :18:

This is my MTL bundle giveaway, now more or less assembled, the details of most of what's going in it, can be seen below. A nice complete bundle package for either newbies looking to start their own vape journey, or just more kit for those seasoned MTLers looking to add to their collection...eitherway all mtlers are welcome, i'm cool!

Top items are a new mod and Tank & a few more tanks, some unused, some used, but in good clean condition...plus coil packs, bits and bobs, whatever i can find..and a coupla extra treats to brighten your day! :)2

*Edit 22/3/19: We're ready! All the kit is here, have added one more photo*

Currently, as it stands:

• Brand new Innokin Coolfire 4 40 watt mod
  • Brand new Innokin T20s tank + a pack of 1.5 coils
  • Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank (little used - VGC) - boxed w/ spares & pack of coils
  • Nautilus X tank (used but in VGC) - boxed + spares, & pack of coils.
  • Kangertech Aerotank (used, but VGC) - boxed + pack of coils
  • Kangertech Genitank Mega (looks unused) - boxed.
  • Smok Micro GDC (Unused) - boxed.
  • Some ejuice packs from my stash, chosen by me
  • Anything else i'll find, it's going in!
  • Plus, some extra mystery treats! :hmm:
DSCF2614.JPG

DSCF2604.JPG

DSCF2606.JPG

DSCF2608.JPG

Usual POTV rules apply, put your names down & keep the list tidy thanks.

Open to UK based members only, cos of some items i'm adding in with this bundle, sorry!

Seasoned freeloaders beware, you can try and get your name in, but if i think you are one, you ain't getting included in the draw! Newbies however, jump in by all means!

Winner will be chosen by random number generator.

Finally: Should the winner not get on with anything, do the decent thing and hold a giveaway of your own, not put it on Ebay etc..thanks.

Good luck apes! :)2

Last edited:
Fantastic and a great giveaway mate. I will kick this off as I am looking for a setup for a lady who I work with to help her keep off the stinkies. If I end up getting her something and I end up being picked, then please by all means re-draw it for someone else. Cheers bud.

1. Tobytyke

Amazing give away! Thank you
I got my first MTL RTA about a month ago and it’s transformed the way I vape!
I’ve not been around here long so I won’t be offended if you choose not to include me in the draw.

1. Tobytyke
2. shale84
3. rcairncross46

Oops, posted in error, I do not do MTL ;) Lovely offer though ! good luck everyone.

1. Tobytyke
2. shale84
3. rcairncross46
4. ObiWanVaponi

Fabulous giveaway mate, thanks for the chance :2thumbsup:

I'd be interested if thats ok. (I know Im a noob so feel free to ignore this if I'm breaking rules or something). Thanks for this Deaf Vaper.

1. Tobytyke
2. shale84
3. rcairncross46
4. ObiWanVaponi
5 .MrsAshy

Back
Top Bottom