What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

I Think Electronic Cigarette are best way to quite smoking without any hesitation. There are numerous electronic cigarettes are available in the market.

Hi @brightonvaper

Thank u for the message. Waiting on some new kit to be delivered, zenith mtl tank with the Aegis mini and a voopoo vinci.

I'm currently using the artery pal II with the hp 1.0 coil which i love and also occasionally using aspire cleito 120 pro on eleaf istick mod. Tbh not using the subohm as much since i stopped smoking.
Ordered the zenith as i want a MTL tank. I use nic salts mainly

Dee
Cool, here comes the shinyitis.. no worries I'm always willing to offload un-used kit to people making a good effort to give up smoking. Helps free up draw space too lol.

@rew
woe woe woe!! Dont get carried away :11: hahaha!
Maybe in the new year, just converting to a mtl tank so give me at least 3 months on that.
You guys will be the first to know when I'm ready to step it up.:2thumbsup:

Hi @brightonvaper

Thank u for the message. Waiting on some new kit to be delivered, zenith mtl tank with the Aegis mini and a voopoo vinci.

I'm currently using the artery pal II with the hp 1.0 coil which i love and also occasionally using aspire cleito 120 pro on eleaf istick mod. Tbh not using the subohm as much since i stopped smoking.
Ordered the zenith as i want a MTL tank. I use nic salts mainly

Dee

You'll ike the Zenith..good tank that. I have one in use currently...it's the 4ml version, which i got from Le Petite Vapotuer in France, for a good price. Good coils too..the 1.6 ohm ones lasts several weeks at a time with me. And doddle to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom