What's new

Did you go out today?

It's bloody freezing and the house is taking a while to warm up after the storage heaters cooled down when we had a power cut. So for the weekend at least it's been pjs, two dressing gowns and a duvet. I may have a re-think tomorrow ........... see how it goes ............. ;)

If it heats up tomorrow you can always go au naturale

been nowhere, would have liked to have gone out for dinner, I`m ready for a proper dinner with roast beef and yorkshire pud. o`k and a lager.

Never left the house today. Not even for our daily walk.
Hell, barely left the sitting room

Not left the house today at all, was waaaaaay too hungover. Last night got 10L Keg of beer delivered from a local brewery so I drank way too much, got a damn fine Sunday lunch delivered today too!

Lucky to be remote enough to be able to go for a walk anytime without meeting anyone though I have not been out for one since Friday.

Shopping now is strictly a once a week affair. Not too big a change from normal. It used to be one big shop and a couple of visits for odds and ends (normally drink if truth be told). Last Monday was the big shop, looks like we are ok till Wed or Thur.

Back to work tomorrow (where I will not see anyone) for two or three days.

That is the routine for the foreseeable future.

Not been out since sunday (or thursday, everytime i go out i think its sunday).
I think my arse and sofa may have morphed into one today.

I'm like "Don't you wear them in Wales as well, and do all Welsh women dump their previously just worn knickers on the floor?"

I don’t like dressing gowns, never worn one. I am guilty of chucking my knickers on the floor though :oops2: In my defence, I live alone, so it’s me that has to pick them up to stick in the washer ...

I have been out for a walk today, I’m trying to get out at least every other day, to keep myself sane. The roads are eerily quiet, there were a few dog walkers around, but nobody close enough to each other to be of any concern.

Back
Top Bottom