What's new

Did you go out today?

Nope not today, I usually do a 45 minute walk everyday anyway to get my steps up to 10,000 but I've barely moved, not even hit 3,000 today. I did do my house workout though so I don't feel like a total lazy arse :D

I've not been out since Tuesday, that was my last day in the office.
Have to go out tomorrow to the chemist to collect my prescriptions and pop to M&S for some food for the week and that will be my lot for a week.
Spent most of the day chatting with old school friends on house party app and whats app video chat, made some nice Chicken Fajitas for dinner. Watched another episode of Sinner with my gorgeous hubby.
think I might have a cuppa and read me book soon.....God Im so Rock n Roll these days PMSL

yes i went to work just got back in

loads of crap going on more stuff to read

but the drive home tonight a 30 min drive took 20 mins and no cars, not one it was really weird not one car all the houses had lights on but no people about, it's like mankind had just dropped off the planet very unnerving driving

Not left the house today at all, was waaaaaay too hungover. Last night got 10L Keg of beer delivered from a local brewery so I drank way too much, got a damn fine Sunday lunch delivered today too!

What was the beer and brewery, also the cost? I have the Longman Brewery fairly local, just down Eastbourne way, they do some good stuff (esp. their Old Man Ale or American Pale Ale) but can be pricey when bought directly from them.

Only went as far as the garden today.

Probably get the bikes out with my son tomorrow though.

I didn't leave the house at all today. Even the dogs got a day off. I did go into the garage, but it's connected to the house so probably doesn't count.

I did cook a blinding roast pork dinner with an apple and mincemeat crumble for desert. (I lie.....my wife cooked it), plus we had a full fry up for breakfast.

Definitely a 10 mile dog walk tomorrow.

yes i went to work just got back in

loads of crap going on more stuff to read

but the drive home tonight a 30 min drive took 20 mins and no cars, not one it was really weird not one car all the houses had lights on but no people about, it's like mankind had just dropped off the planet very unnerving driving

I've read and heard people are speeding atm, merely due to be able to do so, was you tempted, did you stick to the speed limits? it's weird whats going on, despite all the bad and sad news there is always some light in the dark.

What was the beer and brewery, also the cost? I have the Longman Brewery fairly local, just down Eastbourne way, they do some good stuff (esp. their Old Man Ale or American Pale Ale) but can be pricey when bought directly from them.
Was from Brinkburn Street Brewery in Newcastle. Cost me £37.50 in total Inc delivery for the 10L. Went for their beer Hop Gremlin which I absolutely love and it's a nice 5.6% hence the hangover!

I've read and heard people are speeding atm, merely due to be able to do so, was you tempted, did you stick to the speed limits? it's weird whats going on, despite all the bad and sad news there is always some light in the dark.

now you would have thought I would put the peddle to the metal in the vapesmarter van but the next big spend for panic buyers will be fuel IMO so I tootled along but I was a rebel I didn't indicate a couple of times and I didn't dip my lights

there is a lot more roadkill though so if you fancy a squished bunny I'm your man

I did find myself drifting over the 70 on the M25 last week ............. kept going 'oooooooooops' and pulling my foot back. VERY not used to it being possible! :D

Back
Top Bottom