What's new

Review Dinner lady's bakery range.

Excellent reviews @eyeball kid :2thumbsup:

Just shows ya huh! You and @MrDJ total opposites on the mango and berries!

Love crumble so would like to see how the crumble flavours are different to the tart.

Now about the Orange. I've been looking for a nice orange that doesn't shift over into marmalade:puke: territory! @MrDJ says he did taste a hint of it. How about you?

Sorry bud. Stayed away from it for a while as it was getting mental. Lol.
Sadly they only send the presentation boxes out to reviewers and as gifts.
I've had some amazing ones. A lunchbox full of all the pudding range ones with a dinner lady apron (like they wear at expo) memory sticks, pens, vape bands and the curious coins that I believe let you get goodies at the expo and vapefest stalls. Bit like a golden ticket or secret club signal, lol.
I've had the summer hols suitcase that had 30mls of every flavour and a beach towel vape mat, beach ball, goodies and the coin. Really beautifully done (I put that one in the charity raffle) and this time it's even better with the bakery theme and a handwritten personal letter of thanks, brownie tray and bakery goodies.
They are one of the most interactive companies around so I'm not surprised they are doing so well.
I don't advertise for them, they never ask for me to post anything in return. Just a nice company.
I'm trying to get them to do some advertising for the tobacco range as this is my favourite part of what they do and how we began speaking.
Believe it or not they actually put zero advertising into the 1111 range and I think it's an incredible tobacco base.
As you can see by the review. I've never had an issue with saying if I don't like a particular flavour and apart from pulling my leg never complain or look for someone more "compliant".
Fingers crossed they are going to be having a little more to do with the forum soon.
I will put forward that it's probably a good idea to sell some of the full sets when they launch new flavours.
That was an even better review of Dinner Lady than the reviews of the juices lol :D But when you know they're putting that much love out, it does make you wanna use them more :)

As said taste is subjective a little tease of a different taste is always nice to try, but too much puts you off.

Back
Top Bottom