What's new

Diy Eliquid gone bad help

dhani6134

Initiate
Hi everyone had a lil question as im new to diy i made myself a leter of juice in jan been vaping it since n loving it but today when i filled up my lil 30ml bottle it came out nasty stank badly n made me choke like crazy could anyone shed some light into what happened to it and how i can sort it out? Is it just that i left it too long? I stored it in an old bottle the nic came in could that b the cause? I used lorann flavorings if that mames a difference.

Any help and advice would b apreciated...

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone had a lil question as im new to diy i made myself a leter of juice in jan been vaping it since n loving it but today when i filled up my lil 30ml bottle it came out nasty stank badly n made me choke like crazy could anyone shed some light into what happened to it and how i can sort it out? Is it just that i left it too long? I stored it in an old bottle the nic came in could that b the cause? I used lorann flavorings if that mames a difference.

Any help and advice would b apreciated...

Thanks in advance

Was the bottle washed out before use?, was it in a dark cold place?

Its been in my warddrobe no i didnt wash it out i js used as is becouse the nic i had left in there gave the leter 4.5mg would that b the reason?

Ive just made my first batch of diy juice... im hoping that doesnt happen to mine :/

No clue tbh pal, my thinking was if the residue from the bottle was the cause but cant be sure, is it unvapable?

Yea tge slightest of toke makes me wanna vomit n i end up coffy like crazy.. had to clean out the dripper and change coils ect to get rid of the taste. Read sumwhere that some flavours separate from vg if left any idea of thats true?

Yea tge slightest of toke makes me wanna vomit n i end up coffy like crazy.. had to clean out the dripper and change coils ect to get rid of the taste. Read sumwhere that some flavours separate from vg if left any idea of thats true?

Unsure tbh pal, can allways try menthol to make it bareable

Have you learned the lesson here?

Don't use the nic bottle for making/storing your homebrews unless it is glass and has been thoroughly washed out.

Bin it.

What about the 30ml bottle? Could that be contaminated with something?

Back
Top Bottom