What's new

DIY Liquid

MartSmith1979

Postman
Hi
Thinking of making my own e liquid but not sure what sort of stuff I need to buy. I.e. mixing kit, Nicotine? VG/PG

any advice or website links greatly appreciated.

Try ' e liquid recipes ' look for recipes with good feedback , try rainbow vapes for favourings . Syringes , bottles , vg and pg from ebay . Expect to fuck up a few times but in the end you'll save a fortune , get the juices you want , and you might even surprise yourself . I did and haven't bought any overpriced shop stuff for 12 mths . Good luck

Thanks guys,
I prefer throat hit to vapour production, and always get mixed up between vg/pg am I right in thinking I need both vg/pg in a mix but more of 1 for the throat hit? Or is the throat hit in the nicotine

Thanks guys,
I prefer throat hit to vapour production, and always get mixed up between vg/pg am I right in thinking I need both vg/pg in a mix but more of 1 for the throat hit? Or is the throat hit in the nicotine
Throat hit IS in the nicotine but also the amount of pg is important. If you stick to a 50/50 mix of pg/vg you'll be about right but if that doesn't do it for you, you can raise the pg content. I know when I first started vaping and buying my juice (cheap stuff ) it was 70% pg.

Back
Top Bottom