What's new

Does CBD oil work for migraines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarrtyG-H

Postman
My local vape shop has been given a load of trial bottles of CBD oil and the bloke in the shop gave me a bottle for free (through my son) to see if it helps with the debilitating migraines I get. I havent touched this stuff before and I'm not sure whether there is any point in my using it. Will it work for migraines? If so, how do I vape the stuff I've been given? I smelled it and I really dont want to put it in my mouth unless I can dilute it with vape juice first. As I said to my son ' it smells how I imagine a cows arse tastes'.
IMG-20220817-WA0000.jpeg

Full spectrum i find is better for mental health, cbd isolate for physical pain. Do not vape full spectrum, it will contain oil, it is oral administer only.

My local vape shop has been given a load of trial bottles of CBD oil and the bloke in the shop gave me a bottle for free (through my son) to see if it helps with the debilitating migraines I get. I havent touched this stuff before and I'm not sure whether there is any point in my using it. Will it work for migraines? If so, how do I vape the stuff I've been given? I smelled it and I really dont want to put it in my mouth unless I can dilute it with vape juice first. As I said to my son ' it smells how I imagine a cows arse tastes'. View attachment 287276

i get the odd migraine but nothing yours but i fully agree with what @andipandi said he knows his stuff.

just had a look on their website and it looks like they are tinctures so oral drops.

edit
andi beat me to it.
think cbd is more a relaxent and will help you sleep deeper but no idea if they will help with migrains.

Harmony Original Hemp cbd, been using this since 2016, for neuropathic pain and physical trauma (spinal/ lumbar spine), for me there is nowt better, cbd and physical pain wise, it also worked for my mate's migraines. You need the 600mg, nothing less. You can then use it as a concentrate, 20 drops (or whatever suits) in a 10ml bottle, top up with zero nic juice.
https://meetharmony.com/products/harmony-cbd-classic-hemp?variant=39482939834576

Harmony Original Hemp cbd, been using this since 2016, for neuropathic pain and physical trauma (spinal/ lumbar spine), for me there is nowt better, cbd and physical pain wise, it also worked for my mate's migraines. You need the 600mg, nothing less. You can then use it as a concentrate, 20 drops (or whatever suits) in a 10ml bottle, top up with zero nic juice.
https://meetharmony.com/products/harmony-cbd-classic-hemp?variant=39482939834576
with that recomendation im tempted myself.
14 various tabs a day except saturday when it ups to 22 and then infusion drip every 6 weeks and i still get arthritis pain but i guess without them id end up back in a wheechair and on crutches.

I'd be very interested to know if this stuff could eventually get me off the shitty medications I have to take.
I have to take Olanzipine and Sertraline for the Affective Psychosis and I have to take a crap load of opioids for CRPS (I did say I'm a mess :18:) and there's no treatment I've been offered for the Aspergers (did I mention that I'm a mess :drool:) obviously I wouldn't dream of stopping medication cold turkey (last time I tried that I was found naked by a river and didn't know where or who I was :doh:and I had the intention of drowning myself in it... I cant swim so i assume thats why I was there) but I hate the side effects these medications make me endure so even if CBD were to allow a lower dosage of one or all these horrible things it would be a great benefit to myself and my family.
I'm definitely going to buy some more and see how it helps me.
Thank you for the advice @andipandi @MrDJ @Mutley1 I appreciate it very much. My best wishes to you all.

I'd be very interested to know if this stuff could eventually get me off the shitty medications I have to take.
I have to take Olanzipine and Sertraline for the Affective Psychosis and I have to take a crap load of opioids for CRPS (I did say I'm a mess :18:) and there's no treatment I've been offered for the Aspergers (did I mention that I'm a mess :drool:) obviously I wouldn't dream of stopping medication cold turkey (last time I tried that I was found naked by a river and didn't know where or who I was :doh:and I had the intention of drowning myself in it... I cant swim so i assume thats why I was there) but I hate the side effects these medications make me endure so even if CBD were to allow a lower dosage of one or all these horrible things it would be a great benefit to myself and my family.
I'm definitely going to buy some more and see how it helps me.
Thank you for the advice @andipandi @MrDJ @Mutley1 I appreciate it very much. My best wishes to you all.

i hope it works for you mate it may or might not but only one way too find out & blimey did not know you had aspergers, one of my daughters who has too live with us she has the mental age version so we need eyes in the back of our heads at times, but this week she is away on rest bite.

Short answer, i doubt it. You also have to be aware of the contraindications (harmful interactions) between cbd and prescribed meds.

i hope it works for you mate it may or might not but only one way too find out & blimey did not know you had aspergers, one of my daughters who has too live with us she has the mental age version so we need eyes in the back of our heads at times, but this week she is away on rest bite.
I'm sorry to hear that for her mate, how does she get on in general?
I can be a massive pain in the arse because I've got intelligence but I can also be incredibly stupid; things that come as second nature to most evade me while I can understand complex things quite easily. It's a paradox. An annoying one. I also forget things quite easily, it's why I generally ask the same question more than once, I'm sure I've done it on here and people are sitting there spitting on their device wishing it was my face :18: I'm high functioning, Aspergers manifests a bit weird in me. I didn't know I had it until a year ago, I'd gone through life thinking that I am simply quite odd. I mean, I am, but at least now I have an excuse :dance:

I try to get to know people before I let on just 'odd' I am. That way when they realise its too late and they're mine :muhaha:
I do find that people accept me more easily if they get to know me before they find out the issues I have, usually after a while they'll say things like 'really? I had no idea' once I tell them the issues I have. If I tell people up front they get a bit weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom