What's new

Does CBD oil work for migraines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short answer, i doubt it. You also have to be aware of the contraindications (harmful interactions) between cbd and prescribed meds.
That's unfortunate but I slept last night, 8 hours. That's the first time in about 2 years I've got a good night's sleep so that's a bonus, eve n if all I get from CBD is regular sleep, I'll rip its proverbial arms off! I feel quite groggy today though, my fault for using 3 drops my first time, should have started with 1.

Harmony Original Hemp cbd, been using this since 2016, for neuropathic pain and physical trauma (spinal/ lumbar spine), for me there is nowt better, cbd and physical pain wise, it also worked for my mate's migraines. You need the 600mg, nothing less. You can then use it as a concentrate, 20 drops (or whatever suits) in a 10ml bottle, top up with zero nic juice.
https://meetharmony.com/products/harmony-cbd-classic-hemp?variant=39482939834576
I can back this up. It worked wonders for my sciatica (when it was at a lower level) and really helped me get to sleep when my pattern was all over the place.

Any recommendations @andipandi & @Banjostring? I've always looked at getting CBD for my shoulder but it's a minefield out there and have no clue on what to get

I've just Googled Harmony Original Hemp and loads of different juices come up

ETA: Ignore that, you already linked it!! :18:

My brother in law sent me a picture of this stuff and reckons it's really good. I'm waiting for him to come over this Sunday so I can try it.
IMG-20220817-WA0003.jpg

For anyone that's wondering, CBD oil does indeed work for migraines. It has stopped them as they start and it has significantly eased the ones that wake me up at night. I'm tempted to use it regularly because it might prevent me from having migraines at all but it's so expensive!

That's unfortunate but I slept last night, 8 hours. That's the first time in about 2 years I've got a good night's sleep so that's a bonus, eve n if all I get from CBD is regular sleep, I'll rip its proverbial arms off! I feel quite groggy today though, my fault for using 3 drops my first time, should have started with 1.

My wife was not sleeping due to stress and also arthritis, She found a dose of CBD and it was a God send. She slept like a log and got some relief from pain too. She is still in a bad way as she is approaching stage 4 BUT IT DOES HELP :)

Started of 150mg but went to 250 mg as she was practically drinking it:rolleyes:

Simply CBD Oil Green Drops - 2.5% Strength - Natural Flavour - 10ml : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

My wife was not sleeping due to stress and also arthritis, She found a dose of CBD and it was a God send. She slept like a log and got some relief from pain too. She is still in a bad way as she is approaching stage 4 BUT IT DOES HELP :)

Started of 150mg but went to 250 mg as she was practically drinking it:rolleyes:

Simply CBD Oil Green Drops - 2.5% Strength - Natural Flavour - 10ml : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

I seem to be consuming it a huge rate too, it definitely helps migraines but I'm using 3 drops at a time and about 4 times a day. The bottle says 1-3 drops twice a day.

I'm glad to hear your wife gets some benefit from CBD but sad to hear that she is getting to stage 4 of arthritis. It's an horrific condition. There are new treatments coming for it from what I've read, hopefully they will help alleviate some or all of her suffering. My best wishes to her and you.

I seem to be consuming it a huge rate too, it definitely helps migraines but I'm using 3 drops at a time and about 4 times a day. The bottle says 1-3 drops twice a day.

I'm glad to hear your wife gets some benefit from CBD but sad to hear that she is getting to stage 4 of arthritis. It's an horrific condition. There are new treatments coming for it from what I've read, hopefully they will help alleviate some or all of her suffering. My best wishes to her and you.

Thanks, she does very well but that's how her brain is wired, she's a real trooper and has a go, but she needs a lot of time recuperating and a lot of the time even resting does nowt, but the CBD helps a little and sometimes a little is a lot.

Hope you find your way with the CBD :)

My local vape shop has been given a load of trial bottles of CBD oil and the bloke in the shop gave me a bottle for free (through my son) to see if it helps with the debilitating migraines I get. I havent touched this stuff before and I'm not sure whether there is any point in my using it. Will it work for migraines? If so, how do I vape the stuff I've been given? I smelled it and I really dont want to put it in my mouth unless I can dilute it with vape juice first. As I said to my son ' it smells how I imagine a cows arse tastes'. View attachment 287276
Hi, yes it works. CBD oil work for it so use it without any issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom