What's new

Donated Raffle Prizes thus far...............

Some really amazing prizes coming in for this raffle. I'm immensely proud to see everyone working together to make this such a huge success @Rob you've really pulled it out of the bag for your final hurrah! I can't wait to see us smash last year's total. Can you remind us again what we raised last year?

@vapemac :) Sure Thing..........

We raised £1300 for Rethink with our 1st Raffle
We raised £3434 for Macmillan with the second one.

A Staggering effort by everyone concerned, but I can assure you.............. THIS ONE has them all beat into a Cocked Hat as far as the sheer quality of the items that have come in. :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

2017-raffle.jpg

@vapemac :) Sure Thing..........

We raised £1300 for Rethink with our 1st Raffle
We raised £3434 for Macmillan with the second one.

A Staggering effort by everyone concerned, but I can assure you.............. THIS ONE has them all beat into a Cocked Hat as far as the sheer quality of the items that have come in. :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Thanks Rob :)

This will definately be the raffle to end all raffles @TartanSpartan will have big boots to fill next year :)

To You ALL. :worship:
The events just would not work without the incredible support of YOU People. We will ALL do our very best to assist @TartanSpartan and @ashf1983 with their Raffles. Whilst stepping down, I will still be offering whatever support they may need to bring everything together, but the hard part (for me) which is putting The Prize Bundles together............ will be someone else's nightmare :D:D

To You ALL. :worship:
The events just would not work without the incredible support of YOU People. We will ALL do our very best to assist @TartanSpartan and @ashf1983 with their Raffles. Whilst stepping down, I will still be offering whatever support they may need to bring everything together, but the hard part (for me) which is putting The Prize Bundles together............ will be someone else's nightmare :D:D

Just make it one prize and like £150 a ticket.

From me: A new RX200, a slightly used Limitless XL, 2 bottles of Sacre Coeur, 2 bottles of Red Vape, and some cotton and wire.

IMG_20170831_011907.jpg

@Ment :worship:

You STAR Sah!! Thank You SO much for your continued support of these events, it does mean a lot. :worship:

@Rob my 3 prizes will come complete with spares. Do you want individual pics, or will the one already provided suffice?

Back
Top Bottom