What's new

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bought an "original and authentic" from ebay. It was neither. Vendor did refund to be fair, but also to be fair I reported his ayuss.

Just got a "used only once" Isub Apex 5ml tank for £17, boxed with genuine scratch code, so pretty happy :)

I'd be worried about doing that myself! But then some shops can be dodgy too I guess

I like to buy my spares and juice from vape shops in person or from shops with decent looking websites. I don't trust eBay sellers. I'm sure there are some good ones but there definitely is some bad sellers. My friend has had loads of grief from ebay sellers he has bought fake coils that won't work in his Smok 220 and generally had bad service.
All the vape shops I visit in person are full of real nice people

I buy accessories but not juice, batteries, wire, mods, cotton or Rdas. Purely because they might be fake.

It's as @john the vape says, feedback is vital. If there sellin' shite, the feedback will (most of the time) reflect that [emoji4]

It's as @john the vape says, feedback is vital. If there sellin' shite, the feedback will (most of the time) reflect that [emoji4]
Strangely enough just bought a smok baby beast from a seller in Dublin for 22.99 including postage ordered Thursday arrived today scratch code genuine The seller has 98.6% on feedback on 76k sales delivered using Amazon packaging and Amazon carrier.

Well done too those who have ebay luck,..i personally wont use ebay...man i one bought an expensive cree torch and received a hair bead[emoji23]bought an oil lamp and received a dolls house sized lamp...i couldnt stop laughing for days...im sure if i ordered a vape mod,id receive a disco smoke machine.[emoji23][emoji23]

Well done too those who have ebay luck,..i personally wont use ebay...man i one bought an expensive cree torch and received a hair bead[emoji23]bought an oil lamp and received a dolls house sized lamp...i couldnt stop laughing for days...im sure if i ordered a vape mod,id receive a disco smoke machine.[emoji23][emoji23]

That smoke machine might get a bit costly to run if you filling it with Manabush, but at least the dancefloor would be happy. :2thumbsup:
Used to go to a club years ago and the management used to add amyl nitrate to the bloody fog machines !!

Back
Top Bottom