What's new

EFVI not allowed at Vapefest 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't get me wrong Guys I support the whole thing, but the thread gibla53 has put put has got what he wanted, they have been refused (allegedly) and now there is threads asking why. A little like telling tales out of school and dummy's out of prams . To me as He or She should of gone direct to the guys again instead of what we might have know public putting pressure on with this such thread
IE Ye its Jared I want to know why and so forth.

I don't really care there rules are if thats what they have said so be it IMO.

don't get me wrong Guys I support the whole thing, but the thread gibla53 has put put has got what he wanted, they have been refused (allegedly) and now there is threads asking why. A little like telling tales out of school and dummy's out of prams . To me as He or She should of gone direct to the guys again instead of what we might have know public putting pressure on with this such thread
IE Ye its Jared I want to know why and so forth.

I don't really care there rules are if thats what they have said so be it IMO.

Carlos they have been refused and they did go directly. No ones telling tales, its not some playground gossip and its not alleged, unfortunately.

Some people demand it, other people earn it...and I hope I am one of those that have earned it.

This makes me so sad...to be honest. We're supposed to be in this together :(

You know it took me by surprise to find such a large group of wonderful human beings in one forum when first joined POTV. I think that the support and kindness of the members here, is a real rarity. It's a real shame that I for one have come to accept that people generally are out for themselves these days, or have an underlying alternate motive behind acts of kindness. I think that the community forum here, is some thing that you have played a huge part in creating KNS. So respect where it's due, and a group hug lmao xx

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Carlos, I agree with you rules is rules etc. it DOES from an outside perspective seem an odd decision tho

This is the reason I don't post over there anymore.

How can anyone be so bloody narrow-minded to object to the presence of an organising that is campaigning to save their 'way of life'

Jesus wept.....

@Carlos they have been refused and they did go directly. No ones telling tales, its not some playground gossip and its not alleged, unfortunately.

I'm not saying they have not KMS, but he asked if he knew of any one of influence on vapefest, and he never even bothered to look on the forum to see a vapefest section and admitted this, OMFG he needs to read a little more, but as I said if VF don't want them there then they have to abide by there rules wether they like it or not. But as said the thread there has served its purpose letting people know they have been refused (thats all the thread first post means)

@Carlos, I agree with you rules is rules etc. it DOES from an outside perspective seem an odd decision tho

I agree M a weird decision but rules are rules, hell I want Ipads-macbooks etc to sell in my auctions do I get them no because the rule is they make more money online, do i spit my dummy out no because it won't get me anywhere :) (bit of light heart on the subject from me :) )

I still think it's a bad move ... From a personal opinion POV

I'm not gonna forum bash but I don't bother with other forums because certain people on them have huge sticks up their backsides

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Some people demand it, other people earn it...and I hope I am one of those that have earned it.

This makes me so sad...to be honest. We're supposed to be in this together :(

True I thought we were in it together but a lot over the other side seem to agree with this rule wholeheartedly saying it will ruin the fun of the day wouldn't ruin it for me I'd go speak to them for a few mins then wander off and find my apey friends

and you have most certainly earned respect KulrMeStoopid

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom