What's new

EFVI not allowed at Vapefest 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to agree with you, but unfortunately, the organisers have made it clear that it's THEIR festival and if anyone doesn't like the way they choose to organise it, then they should stay away.

Be that as it may, it is those that attend Vapefest that make it what it is, like any other event. If indeed this year turns out to be a total shambles thanks to all the bickering that's been going on, then it will be a good kick up the ass for the organisers to rethink their strategies and listen to the voice of reason, or even for someone to take the reigns, as it has been hinted in this thread, and come up with a better concept for a vaper's festival, for the vapers by the vapers!

My word, I've been out all day seeing my big brother, lots of posts to catch up on!

I can't actually post what's really going on in my mind because it would involve saying the word chunt so many times I'm sure it would break even the worlds easiest going profanity filter. So instead I shall (try to) be tactful.

I stand by my post saying I will not be attending. I don't take the decision lightly and I'm fully aware I will miss out on meeting some spectacular apes but it's principles for me. I didn't and still don't like the attitude of some of the organisers and the treatment they have given people. This has intensified even more after reading the pretty damn disgusting PM that KulrMeStoopid got from 'Wayne'.
I cannot and will not support or attend anything that is arranged by people that think it is perfectly ok and acceptable to treat people like that.

I will absolutely make effort to go to local vape meets so I can still meet with as many of you spectacular apes as possible, but nope, not at VF. Tell me I'm cutting off my nose, tell me I'm throwing my toys, tell me I'm letting the vaping community down \_/ <-- that's my empty care cup :P

And if you came here to bring all that trouble that was happening on UKV, the log out button is in the upper right hand corner. It's not welcome here.

not likely is it seeing as i only saw all of this today an my first comment was some 200 posts in.

Don-t-Feed-the-Trolls-biggerstaff-family-22675626-412-341.jpg

from what i've read it looks like i might not be free to support anybody or have an opinion that others do not agree with.

Seeing as you support the organisers of vapefest, I assume you support their stance of "if you don't like it then don't come"?

If you're feeling oppressed you could always just log off.. no one wants to force you to accept anything, the decision to take part in, or not to, debate is yours and yours alone.

and this is why too many people on these forums jump to too many conclusions, i said i support an organiser, at no point did i say i support something they said but you all assumed that which proves exactly what people are like on here and other forums.

think i'm done with this so called forum and another one i no longer use because of the bullshit they try to force on other members.

Bye.

...think i'm done with this so called forum and another one i no longer use because of the bullshit they try to force on other members.

Its such a shame that you chose today, of all days, to return to this "so-called" forum after such a long break. Sods Law eh?

and this is why too many people on these forums jump to too many conclusions, i said i support an organiser, at no point did i say i support something they said but you all assumed that which proves exactly what people are like on here and other forums.

think i'm done with this so called forum and another one i no longer use because of the bullshit they try to force on other members.

Way to go.......supporting people that threaten women. Nice one fella, dont tell me........she deserved it, right?? she drove him to it??

You are of course entitled to your opinion, just like I am entitled to mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom