What's new

Ether RBA vaping flavour

For what it's worth all the boro tanks I've tried have chimneys which are too long, and degrade the flavour considerably (inhale especially) at 0.6ohms for what I vape.

Try the Orca Ponte mesh RDTA if you can find one. The mesh is only a few mm under the drip tip so flavour is amazing.

Thanks guys, so am I right in thinking the higher the coil height you can get away with the better the flavour?

Also I'm torn between getting a sxk ion box or a stubby aio... not sure which is the better choice...

Thanks guys, so am I right in thinking the higher the coil height you can get away with the better the flavour?

It depends on the bridge. I don't have an Ether so not 100% sure in that case. Might be worth a bit of experimentation (or watch a few YouTube build videos).

Also I'm torn between getting a sxk ion box or a stubby aio... not sure which is the better choice...

They'll both do a decent job so I'd go with whichever you think looks better. If you prefer RDL/DL and higher wattages then the Stubby 21 or Cthulhu Hastur might be worth considering due to their 21700 compatibility.

No, I didn't mean that - you can't raise the coil height enough to make a difference with the issue I'm talking about, and too high from the airflow will degrade the flavour (not to mention short on the chimney ;)

No, I didn't mean that - you can't raise the coil height enough to make a difference with the issue I'm talking about, and too high from the airflow will degrade the flavour (not to mention short on the chimney ;)
Thanks for the help think it'd just my wicking I've started to get flavour now and I've ordered some fused claptons will give them ago too see how the flavour improves.

Different liquids can burn out a coil quicker than others so there's no set time period, just when the flavour starts to fade or tastes burnt.

When do you guys Re wick?
I vape in the evenings, and rewick every day. You don't really need to, but it's one of the big advantages of rtas imo. Also I like to have 6mg on the wick to start with but 4.5 or 3 in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom