What's new

extortionate postage takes the piss

Sorry, really can't be arsed with a lack of initiative or common sense, and feelings of entitlement, oh, and whining, not to mention finger pointing (Being a hypocrite, unless I am the one pointing). Or people who spend a million words justifying arguments for the sake of...always...being...right.......................................so sometimes I do not participate.

No objections to people discussing things in a rational, open manner, mind, raising thoughts, making suggestions, etc, ie, 'Why don't more vendors have more varieties of postage rates to take into account the purchase of ickle items that most vendors don't provide for my convenience?', etc, etc...or even, 'I am unable to check out the nets, or local hardware suppliers for bags of a million o rings for 50p, where are my eyes, how am I typing this?' ;) (I kid)

But even if concerns about costs and what have you are raised in a legit manner, it just bores the shit out of me, as my thoughts are if you think it is too expensive, don't buy it, if you have to, suck it up, but do you really have to, do you really need anything other than an ego, a clearo, and some hangsen to keep off the cancers? Fuck no. So, end of.

Let me be positive though, I'm a big fan of derailments. Real ones. Train crashes. Literal train crashes. I masturbate at train crash sites.

Sorry, really can't be arsed with a lack of initiative or common sense, and feelings of entitlement, oh, and whining, not to mention finger pointing (Being a hypocrite, unless I am the one pointing). Or people who spend a million words justifying arguments for the sake of...always...being...right.......................................so sometimes I do not participate.

No objections to people discussing things in a rational, open manner, mind, raising thoughts, making suggestions, etc, ie, 'Why don't more vendors have more varieties of postage rates to take into account the purchase of ickle items that most vendors don't provide for my convenience?', etc, etc...or even, 'I am unable to check out the nets, or local hardware suppliers for bags of a million o rings for 50p, where are my eyes, how am I typing this?' ;) (I kid)

But even if concerns about costs and what have you are raised in a legit manner, it just bores the shit out of me, as my thoughts are if you think it is too expensive, don't buy it, if you have to, suck it up, but do you really have to, do you really need anything other than an ego, a clearo, and some hangsen to keep off the cancers? Fuck no. So, end of.

Let me be positive though, I'm a big fan of derailments. Real ones. Train crashes. Literal train crashes. I masturbate at train crash sites.
Trams? D'ya get off on a good tram crash?

Then stick with me, I'm a Rail Engineer!

Addendum: This isn't a job, it's a vicious hobby, anyone who says otherwise can go do one, until the powers that be see sense and fuck me off ;)

POTV cares :ape:

M-T selectively cares ;)

Typical of this Forum. The OP has a point. But the Bullying continues! You all should be ashamed. Why this thread hasn't been closed down I'll never know.

What bullying?, as far as I can define the post before yours was a Wacky races meme and before that was me suggesting stapling tiny satchels to homing pigeons...

Last edited:
Everybody on the internet is always bullying everyone else with their differing opinions, I read it in The Guardian tomorrow, along with the fact that I am a misogynist and a misandrist.
I don't actually thrill at people piling in, no rugby fan, I; no fan of back-slapery, dehumanizing of das enemy, circle jerks, crowds, gangs, associations, they-did-it-firsters, BUT (and this ain't aimed at the OP, whose post I merely skimmed), if you start with j'accuse, and folks know whom youse j'accussin', likers gonna hate, it's natural.

So we could all disappear up an anal cavity of hopelessness, and discuss what is bullying, what isn't bullying....but I beseech you all, please, for the sake of the children, keep this motherfucker derailed!

images.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom