What's new

FA Blood Orange

zouzounaki

Olympian
I just got 30ml of this concentrate yesterday. It seems very good. I put 0.5% in some already steeped FA premium custard, and the orange flavour is coming through strong, it’s a nice fresh, tangy flavour. I might mix up a 10 or 20ml on it’s own at 1 or 1.5% and see how it is. Doesn’t seem like it needs to sit at all, I wonder if the flavour will change any over time.

It's a nice Orange. I'm vaping it just now with inw pineapple, ws23 and menthol. It does dominate a juice at higher percentages but that's great if you want it as a main flavour.

I sometimes get heartburn with citrus flavours but I seem to be getting on okay with this one. FA mandarin had been my favourite orange type flavour but I think this might replace it. I’m thinking about a mix with grapefruit and vienna cream.

I sometimes get heartburn with citrus flavours but I seem to be getting on okay with this one. FA mandarin had been my favourite orange type flavour but I think this might replace it. I’m thinking about a mix with grapefruit and vienna cream.

Yeah I get rapid heartburn with citrus but not had it with this yet and been on it for days. Fingers crossed.

Oooh ginger. Now there's a thought.

Back
Top Bottom