What's new

Favourite sub ohm tank?

I've gotta say.. that's the first time I've heard 'love' and 'Smok' in the same sentence [emoji23]
:18: I think mate it may be the first anyone has. But honestly, I got one several months ago and even, :confused: actually come to think of it, the tank and coils deliver in spades. I even ordered a few packets of coils, the Doubles and they are constantly the same. Its a right open vape like, um errr, my Cheech n Chong days, but if you like that type of thing it delivers! I should add. When it first came out the singles over saturated and were crap. The new singles dont do it. Im still on a new single, right open vape and still going strong after 100ml, no sign of flavour drop. Crazy cloud flavour tank. Is again to be honest a little, I dont believe leak, just a bit of say juice around the bottom of the coil on the mod! Most do give a little bit but I think because these dish it up it seems a bit more.
But I love this tank.
Yep, I said it :18:
The double though is the best.:2thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I might consider it as a back up at least to start with. I need to get into the habit of using more than one tank, would be good for keeping types of flavours separate.

I don't know how some of you guys do it with lots of kits on the go. I have another mod with a falcon king on it. I can't take that tank out with me because the latch has gone and a tiny bit of pressure opens it, so thought I'd use it at home.

It's been sat there for weeks now because even at home I use my main kit so obviously I'd need to change the coil again despite not using it. I've seen some of you on here have 4 or more on the go at the same time!

I might consider it as a back up at least to start with. I need to get into the habit of using more than one tank, would be good for keeping types of flavours separate.

I don't know how some of you guys do it with lots of kits on the go. I have another mod with a falcon king on it. I can't take that tank out with me because the latch has gone and a tiny bit of pressure opens it, so thought I'd use it at home.

It's been sat there for weeks now because even at home I use my main kit so obviously I'd need to change the coil again despite not using it. I've seen some of you on here have 4 or more on the go at the same time!
Personally I like variety so have one for work, which gets bashed up and then 4 at home with different set ups and flavours. I get magpie syndrome and like the different setups but I'm sure others just have one or two different vapes. Depends on yourself but for me vaping is more than just a quit smoking thing. Its a hobby.
All though I don't own one I've heard good things about the blotto. Again for me not being perfect with wicking, I prefer top airflow rta's. Less chances of leaking.

Thanks everyone for the input.
I've gone with 2 tanks.
Going back to the M pro 2 for the easy and reliable option.
I've also gone for the Blotto single as a practice one to get into the rebuildables.

After a few snags I managed to get the blotto going.
Seems to be a very good tank so far, although I'll be back once I get the hang of it for other suggestions. The only downside to this one at the moment is the tighter draw. I may end up preferring it but if not I'll be looking for an RTA with more airflow.

Thanks everyone for the input.
I've gone with 2 tanks.
Going back to the M pro 2 for the easy and reliable option.
I've also gone for the Blotto single as a practice one to get into the rebuildables.

After a few snags I managed to get the blotto going.
Seems to be a very good tank so far, although I'll be back once I get the hang of it for other suggestions. The only downside to this one at the moment is the tighter draw. I may end up preferring it but if not I'll be looking for an RTA with more airflow.
Nice! You won't look back now! Good luck going down the rabbit hole.haha

Back
Top Bottom