What's new

Favourite sub ohm tank?

^ forgot to mention as above, tank of the year so far has to be the itank from vaporesso.
I think my girlfriend has that as her 2nd device. (I bought her a kit as well as my donation). So I basically gave her the 2 most recommended haha.

I do have a spare Mpro but need the bigger glass, so may use this while I decide which RTA. Really liking the RTA idea now.

Personally, I'm a Blotto fan-boy and feel you can go wrong with any of them. They've never let me down and always work flawlessly. The airflow is perfect for me and they always wick brilliantly. They're as smooth and as un-turbulent as it gets.

There's a lot of support for the Blotto range on here largely due to the group reviews, and from memory we all ended up liking them. The community reviews are well worth seeking out if you can find them.

As for stock coils, the ITank is a really good option. It has excellent performance and flavourful long-life coils.

Another one I like is the Vapefy Kriemhild 2 and Gunther, particularly with the RMC. It's just like building the Wotofo SMRT coils and provides great flavour and an easy build that lasts for weeks, while saving you a bit of money.

Edit.

The Blotto V1 tester events - the results.

The Blotto Max tester events - the results.

Last edited:
You found something that works for you, stick with it rather than the endless chasing things that will never be.

For the record I found the blotto single so pish it put me off trying any of the rest of them.

Just the latest in a long line of bogan failures I can recall way back to that fuckin' mech that @mattyk2010 christened a nerf cannon as it was shockingly shite for VD.

caveat emptor

You found something that works for you, stick with it rather than the endless chasing things that will never be.

For the record I found the blotto single so pish it put me off trying any of the rest of them.

Just the latest in a long line of bogan failures I can recall way back to that fuckin' mech that @mattyk2010 christened a nerf cannon as it was shockingly shite for VD.

caveat emptor

I love the Blotto single, and would hate to be without it. it's never let me down once and has been one of my regular go too's since I've had it. Taste and preference are subjective I suppose.

I love the Blotto single, and would hate to be without it. it's never let me down once and has been one of my regular go too's since I've had it. Taste and preference are subjective I suppose.
I'll have a look at the reviews. One thing I like after having a quick look is the 6ml glass seems to be included on most website descriptions so won't have to hunt it down separately.

Kylin mini 2 seem to get very good comments. Bit out of date, think you would still get one easy enough tho

Recently donated my last kit to my girlfriend. Bought myself a geekvape mod which came with the zeus tank.
Now the flavour is amazing but the coil life is bad.
Even if I use well below the lowest wattage recommendation some of the coils burn within 48 hours.

I'm not new to vaping so I'm well aware how to prep the coil.

I gave the gf my M pro 2, this was an amazing tank, coils lasted full of flavour for a week and could easily gey a 2nd week out of them.

So it's tempting to go back to the Mpro but just like many of you out there, I'm looking for the next thing to amaze me before just going back to my old familiar friend.

Have previously considered some sort of RTA but not sure I can be bothered with the effort when the time comes to change the coil.

Let me know what sub ohm you're using with decent coil life and flavour.
Incoming.............:18:
I love the Smok TFV18. Its a flavour cloud beast with the Double mesh.

Incoming.............:18:
I love the Smok TFV18. Its a flavour cloud beast with the Double mesh.
I've gotta say.. that's the first time I've heard 'love' and 'Smok' in the same sentence [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom