What's new

FDA at it again

I disagree.

We haven’t started locking up children in cages, blowing up our own iconic buildings or banned sarcasm.

as of yet you are correct but we always seem to be a bit behind. The U.S are hoping for more gold in 2020 at the Olympic games but i don't think that waterboarding will be classed as an Olympic sport.

I stocked up on plenty of nic, now I will have to stockpile concentrates :happy guys:

Or is it a marketing trick to get us all to buy loads of stuff again..........................

But if they make it unlawful to
buy them in this country you can just import them from another jurisdiction, no? I thought that was perfectly legal?

I quite like some of the cartoon/graffiti artwork to be honest lol. In honestly it wouldn't bother me in the slight, even more so now I DIY.

Like don't get me wrong some of it looks good, but end of the day it's not needed. If it was a change that kept the idiots off our backs for a while, I'd be all for it lol

I think they should do all they can to stop the young ones smoking & vaping . Hiding them in plain wrappings wont do this. Parents are to blame -

Attachments

• my first.jpg
    my first.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 46
But if they make it unlawful to
buy them in this country you can just import them from another jurisdiction, no? I thought that was perfectly legal?

Well, of course I have that option, but the USA ones tend to be sweeter.

Mind you the half a dozen I got from there last year were good value.
They were called super concentrates, and you only needed 2% to 3%.

Maybe it is a genuine concern.
I can appreciate youngsters wanting to try vaping rather than smoking, as vaping is not smelly and as bad for their health, and the flavours are nice.
Many may start vaping when they wouldn't start smoking.
I did. Never smoked a cigarette. Started vaping after trying my son's vape and I enjoyed the flavour.

Back
Top Bottom