What's new

FDA at it again

lol, soz

at that time, I don't think many of the other chinese companies were interested in making MTL built in battery kits suitable for smokers, that why they went to Innokin I think, and I do think Innokin are better than most in that area, they went there because they understood what they were trying to do.

That's how I kind of saw it anyway...

If Innokin can help tobacco companies put out better products then I guess that's good in some ways, it's better than a smoker going in to sainsbuys or whatever and picking up something shit that sends them back to the fags a week later I suppose...

It's tricky, I guess it depends how you look at it and what your main priorities are.

lol, soz

at that time, I don't think many of the other chinese companies were interested in making MTL built in battery kits suitable for smokers, that why they went to Innokin I think, and I do think Innokin are better than most in that area, they went there because they understood what they were trying to do.

That's how I kind of saw it anyway...

If Innokin can help tobacco companies put out better products then I guess that's good in some ways, it's better than a smoker going in to sainsbuys or whatever and picking up something shit that sends them back to the fags a week later I suppose...

It's tricky, I guess it depends how you look at it and what your main priorities are.

I am very much anti big tobacco and am of the personal opinion anyone who gets in bed with them, is them. The ventures they take together are profitable to BT, helping to keep them in business and in a position to later dominate the market after making it impossible to compete in it through regulations. BT knows they can survive this (they did it in the 80's and 90's) and they know the relatively young vape market has no clue how to. Naivety is a certain death in this case.

I would rather BT keep dropping crap products and Innokin keeps innovating, which drives the knife further into the heart of big tobacco by taking their customers and reducing their political clout by starving their finances. If this goes on long enough, they will eventually go broke. They have over 100 years head start financially, politically and understand how to dominate a market through consolidation and regulations. They lobby extensively for this fact and countries/states like the tax money and kick backs so they vote for who makes them rich and more powerful. That's just the way it is. Beating them is not impossible but it will take time and consistent actions on the consumer side.

If we can get to a point where no one smokes or so few smoke its unsustainable, and people are informed enough to not pay BT. They lose. Which is why they want regulations. They are aware of this simple fact.

This is what we have to look forward to after the brexit when rees mogg, boris and the tories have turned us into a tax haven, groveled to trump for trade deals and turned us in to mini amurikey.

Back
Top Bottom