What's new

Financial brick wall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffles92

Postman
So I've hit a financial brick wall as a lot of my finances have gone towards my unborn child due on the 8th, quite excited indeed and now I'm looking for the best places to buy cheap (safe) liquid other than drip drop and liQuid, I'll be ordering sample kits if I can find them cheap enough and entering competitions of course lol, just wondering what others have done on tight finances :)

Thanks
Steve

Congratulations on the soon to be baby.
Diy is the cheapest option.

Nothing cheaper than diy.
It can be easy and I fully expect taxes after the TPD is implemented next spring.
A lot of savings could be made if you stocked up before then.
Spend a couple of months juice money and you would be up and running.
Keep the flavours simple to start with and you should have no major problems.

Kids keep costing for a long time so I really think this is the long term solution.

Its the cost of diy to start with and I always manage to smoke a bottle of ejuice before I'd be able get a kit delivered and to make a batch and then steeping, I've looked at some recipe's and I'm not sure how much I'd be able to make with 100ml pg 100vg and 10ml flavour and 50ml nicotine at 6mg strength, ive looked at the calculators seem a tad complicated for me (not the brightest spark lol) I've already saved money using rebuildable decks :)

Another tip to save pennies is to use Gumtree for kids toys, both buying and selling. Kids get bored of them fast and found that is a way of freeing up funds.

Another tip to save pennies is to use Gumtree for kids toys, both buying and selling. Kids get bored of them fast and found that is a way of freeing up funds.

I do love Gumtree and definately a good way to save money, as well as Facebook selling pages which has sourced quite a few of my personal items :P strong believer in someone's unwanted items can be another persons treasure :)

Its the cost of diy to start with and I always manage to smoke a bottle of ejuice before I'd be able get a kit delivered and to make a batch and then steeping, I've looked at some recipe's and I'm not sure how much I'd be able to make with 100ml pg 100vg and 10ml flavour and 50ml nicotine at 6mg strength, ive looked at the calculators seem a tad complicated for me (not the brightest spark lol) I've already saved money using rebuildable decks :)

An alternative, you could always get an unflavoured premixed base at 6mg and add flavourings... Premixed Nicotine Base for E-Liquid & E-cig UK

Onepoundliquid do an unflavoured base too for £1/10ml Flavourless E Liquid UK | E Liquid Dilutent | UK Made | £1 For 10ml - Liquid but at that price, might as well get their juices.

To make 200ml 50/50 pg/vg 6mg nic juice with 15% flavour
153.3 ml pg+vg
30ml flavour
16.7 ml nicotine

Fruit flavours do not generally take long to steep. Either shake and go or wait a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom