What's new

Financial brick wall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) congrats!!
2) DIY. Costs me about £20 to make a litre of e-liquid. Maybe a touch more. Still. A litre!! I can't vape it quick enough!

Send me some ;) haha that's a good deal, where do you get your diy equipment and what recipes do you make if you don't mind me asking :)

So... a brand new member comes on board...and he appears to be such a mewling quim......sorry dude but I have seen this all before! Listen up fella.....you might be on hard times (I doubt it) and you were a smoker?......Well here is the good news....vaping is cheaper than smoking, so get on the wagon!

Out of order bud, this forum welcomes new members asking for advice
I know exactly what it's like to have to spend money on new babies
How about cut the guy some slack

Funnily enough my smoking was cheaper than vaping as I bought duty free rolling tobacco and got good deals with 100g for £12 and I had to quit smoking due to medical reasons as well as I didn't want my home smelling of smoke as I just moved and I didn't want cigarette smoke near my child, due to moving in a bigger property and financing a new child, I can see where vaping is cheaper but I wanted to know how cheap vaping could be :)

I'm not asking for handouts unless its handouts of advice :) thanks for your input and showing me from your point of view

Its cool, I respect all kinds of peoples opinions and I can see how I could come across as a begger of some sorts however I will joke about things and I am not to be taken seriously on some things I say :) thanks for backing me up though its nice to see a friendly community :D

Its cool, I respect all kinds of peoples opinions and I can see how I could come across as a begger of some sorts however I will joke about things and I am not to be taken seriously on some things I say :) thanks for backing me up though its nice to see a friendly community :D

I didn't read your post as begging, I read it as someone asking for advice and yes we are a friendly community who like to help each other out so hopefully some people can have some helpful options and point you in the right direction instead of being judgemental

Do you know what it is like not to buy food....Do you know how it feels to have no bed to get into at night? So forgive me if i tell you to go and do one! You know what I done when I couldn't buy a smoke????......I didnt fucking smoke!

There are some long term members on here that have fallen on hard times...and many members have help them out!!!! That is great news! We know (sort of) who they are! This forum is open....every Tom n Dick on the internet has access to what we are saying without being a member! Most of the Sh*t storms that happen on here happens from a root that is from someone who joined yesterday!

My son is 18....when we couldn't afford to eat..he did...if I couldn't afford to eat or drink, he eat and went to school in uniform and I put a fucking roof over his head.. if his life was hard (N fuck me I did everything I could do to bring him up like everyone else)...... Dont you fucking dare patronise me.... just because someone who joined yesterday cant have a tobacco fix...chunt!

Last edited:
Do you know what it is like not to buy food....Do you know how it feels to have no bed to get into at night? So forgive me if i tell you to go and do one! You know what I done when I couldn't buy a smoke????......I didnt fucking smoke!

There are some long term members on here that have fallen on hard times...and many members have help them out!!!! That is great news! We know (sort of) who they are! This forum is open....every Tom n Dick on the internet has access to what we are saying without being a member! Most of the Sh*t storms that happen on here happens from a root that is from someone who joined yesterday!

My son is 18....when we couldn't afford to eat..he did...if I couldn't afford to eat or drink, he eat and went to school in uniform and I put a fucking roof over his head.. if his life was hard (N fuck me I did everything I could do to bring him up like everyone else)...... Dont you fucking dare patronise me.... just because someone who joined yesterday cant have a tobacco fix...chunt!

You don't know the half of what I've been through nor is it your business and going around with that attitude is simply rude and disgusting, I've been homeless, had to eat out of bins and all kinds so before you go ahead and presume your the only one thats had it hard and other members who have been on here a long time, so what if I only joined recently I asked for advice and I got it, you come on the thread acting like a bell and expecting people to be okay with it.

Learn some respect and treat people with respect and youll receive the same treatment "treat one as how you'd expect yourself to be treated"

Come on guys lets cool this down, ranting and swearing will achieve nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom