What's new

Finish E-liquid Survey, Win $50 Heaven Gifts Gift Card

heaven gifts

Achiever
-------------------------------Winner Announcement--------------------------------

Thank you guys for helping us finish this survey. Since only 7 friends entered, we are gonna give away one $50 gift card according to the contest rule. Now let's announce the lucky winner.

#17 @WardyGTC
XmFOzPm.png

Congrats to you :2thumbsup: we will send you the gift card via PM later.

PS: We currently are having the Christmas & New Year Sale, you could use our latest sale code to enjoy a bigger discount. See details below:

2iteljr.jpg

For Retail Customers:

Time: 4pm Dec. 13, 2017 - 4pm Jan. 3, 2018 (GMT+8)
Get 30% off for all items except clearance items/So Good e-Juice
Code: XMAS30
Goods cost of a single order over US$120 (after 30% discount) will enjoy FREE SHIPPING.
Notice: Our free shipping includes DHL shipping method. From China to any other place in the world only takes 1 week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the basic necessity of vaping, e-liquid plays a very important role, which will effect your vaping experience based on various flavors, PG/VG ratio, nicotine strength, and etc. So except for picking a nice vape setup, you also need find the right e-liquid. At Heaven Gifts, you might mainly keep an eye on those hardwares, but please remember we are also striving to bring you premium e-juices such as the newly added So Good e-liquid. Here let's do a quick survey so that we can learn your preference on e-liquid better. In return, we will give away two $50 gift cards.

To enter:
1. What e-liquid brand do you use often or like best?

2. Have you ever heard of or used So Good premium e-liquid?

3. What flavor would you like to try, minty flavor, tobacco flavor, greedy flavor and fruity flavor?

4. What pg/vg ratio suit you best?

5. What nicotine strength you'd like to use?

6. Do you think 10ml/bottle is ok for you? Or you prefer larger packing capacity? Like how many mini liters?

7. Share So Good premium e-liquid on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Dec 18, 2017.
2. The winners will each get one $50 gift card.
3. Each person can post 7 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4. We require at least 20 participants.

Last edited:
#1 the juice I use most often is "cindy99's Homebrew", but I make it myself [emoji4]

My favourite brand that I've bought is Dripworx [emoji106]

#3 I've no idea what "greedy flavour" would taste like, so I'll have to go for fruity [emoji1]

#4 the best PG/VG ratio for me is 5/95 as I'm very sensitive/allergic to PG (which is one of the reasons, apart from cost, that I make my own juice)

Back
Top Bottom