What's new

First time using mech mod

Even tho those Samsung's say 30T and 40T, I take it don't mean 30 amps and 40 amps
30T is 35A. 40T is 25A & P26A is 30A. All the info is on either Fogstar/18650.co.uk website or Moochs blog & YT videos

First of all these 25r's cost me £12 when I first bought them, and I've already said I'm happy to use bigger batteries if it's safer for me, if I get the 21700's do I still need to up my ohms too
Right easiest way to put it is you have to follow ohm's law to be safe that means staying within the CDR of what ever cell you chose so always set the voltage to 4.2 and calculate your build here
https://www.steam-engine.org/ohm

First of all these 25r's cost me £12 when I first bought them, and I've already said I'm happy to use bigger batteries if it's safer for me, if I get the 21700's do I still need to up my ohms too
To stay safe, what do you think you should do. All the advice has been given, all info relevant so the choice is yours. As @mattyk2010 has said build higher & use the higher rated cells. Once you're comfortable in your ability to build safely & understand Ohms Law then experiment with different coils/rtas/mods.

I have 5 wraps on these coils, so just add 1 more
Add 1 more and fit it without clipping your leads if possible and check the resistance then half it and if it's within the CDR of your cell then 1 wrap is fine if not take the coil out and add another

To stay safe, what do you think you should do. All the advice has been given, all info relevant so the choice is yours. As @mattyk2010 has said build higher & use the higher rated cells. Once you're comfortable in your ability to build safely & understand Ohms Law then experiment with different coils/rtas/mods.
So up my ohms and use higher amp batteries

Back
Top Bottom