What's new

First time using mech mod

It will. And it will tear your battery's to bits. Even builds with a 21700 of .1 and lower will gut you batteries performance and longevity. Not to mention how close you may get to thermal runaway.
I know a .1 build is like 42 amps CDR, but if I get a 40 amp battery, because it's only being pulsed for 2-3 seconds it wont be as bad will it

I know a .1 build is like 42 amps CDR, but if I get a 40 amp battery, because it's only being pulsed for 2-3 seconds it wont be as bad will it
If I get different gauge wire so I get higher ohms like .15 or .2 instead would that be better and will the ramp up time be significantly different as well as pulse time

And what I don't understand is if your only vaping at 80w why do you want to increase power building so low and potentially been dangerous? Surly you would just up the ohm of your coil so your getting the same vape and safely or am I missing something?

Standard practise is to use the CDR not PDR figures for safety.
To pull similar watts to the reg setup build around 0.2ohm. Keep using Ni80 wire

And what I don't understand is if your only vaping at 80w why do you want to increase power building so low and potentially been dangerous? Surly you would just up the ohm of your coil so your getting the same vape and safely or am I missing something?
That's another thing I wanted to know, would I be better off with a bigger amp battery or higher ohm coils, so I can stay safe

Back
Top Bottom