What's new

Flavour Ban?

Most of my favourites are Tobacco flavoured, does that mean i am ok ?.

Most of my favourites are Tobacco flavoured, does that mean i am ok ?.
This is all a big mystery...

Let's say they allow tobacco flavours, would it be some kind of certain ones only that are approved for sale?
Would they allow RY4?

I can't stand menthol or tobacco e-juice so I certainly won't be vaping those.

Does anyone definitely know whether there is going to be another public consultation about flavours? It not I'll just have to write to my MP for whatever good it'll do.

I don't think I have ever heard of anywhere in the world where they have managed to enforce a ban on concentrate flavours so, for myself, I'm pretty sure I'll be safe whatever they do.

i would not be surprised if this came to pass but the government and the next one have already plans in place.

however out of those 4.3 million vapers half don't know whats going on a third of the rest of the remaining half don't care and I would say an eighth of the what remains will say they will do something then won't, what remains, say, a couple of thousand may or may not sit down write letters to there mp might protest might well join groups, etc but I expect not history says the UK public just chug a lug it down, like the post office scandal innocent people committed suicide, families, businesses were destroyed and they are still waiting for justice.

but if the MPs got 20 -30 100- letters from their constituents each..... about flavours that might sway them.

i would not be surprised if this came to pass but the government and the next one have already plans in place.

however out of those 4.3 million vapers half don't know whats going on a third of the rest of the remaining half don't care and I would say an eighth of the what remains will say they will do something then won't, what remains, say, a couple of thousand may or may not sit down write letters to there mp might protest might well join groups, etc but I expect not history says the UK public just chug a lug it down, like the post office scandal innocent people committed suicide, families, businesses were destroyed and they are still waiting for justice.

but if the MPs got 20 -30 100- letters from their constituents each..... about flavours that might sway them.

I admire your optimism, but MP's will toe the party line, they will fully expect the odd letter from a vaper here n there.....

I think we should march in mass to Whitehall and vape the hell out of the city in protest against any flavour ban.

your right but if you dont try you dont know

Defo fella, you got to do what you got to do, it's pretty clear to me though that they don't want children and people getting addicted to flavoured nicotine, the general public will by in large agree....fk I agree:)

I think we should march in mass to Whitehall and vape the hell out of the city in protest against any flavour ban.
March en masse.

I should picture tens, or hundreds, of thousands of disgruntled vapers marching, but for some reason this is what I actually imagine it being like if I turned up.

Back
Top Bottom