What's new

Flavour Ban?

Aye, and you'd think Rishi & co would have slightly more important things to focus on than whether someone should be able to vape a tobacco, a custard, or a gummy bear.

he’s in the paper today cause he paid an unusually small amount of tax on his £2 million income last year, so expect some more announcements of irrelevant things being banned :)

Aye, and you'd think Rishi & co would have slightly more important things to focus on than whether someone should be able to vape a tobacco, a custard, or a gummy bear.

It’s a quick fix and in an around about way it’ll make him more money. Money, money, money innit. Fuck the rest.

I do agree with @zouzounaki too - there are far more pressing issues, but, a lot of ex smokers have swerved potential health / financial issues thanks to switching, so it is important, especially from a health angle. Just not lucrative enough for a billionaire on a power trip by the looks.

I still say burn him. Make a Sunakebab and feed him to every stray dog in a 3 mile radius. :2thumbsup:

It’s a quick fix and in an around about way it’ll make him more money. Money, money, money innit. Fuck the rest.

I do agree with @zouzounaki too - there are far more pressing issues, but, a lot of ex smokers have swerved potential health / financial issues thanks to switching, so it is important, especially from a health angle. Just not lucrative enough for a billionaire on a power trip by the looks.

I still say burn him. Make a Sunakebab and feed him to every stray dog in a 3 mile radius. :2thumbsup:
Why limit it to 3 miles.

Why limit it to 3 miles.

He’s only 4’7 and a little bit on the skinny side. There’s only so far sautéed Sunakebab will go. If we want to extend the food radius we’re gonna start having to think about slaughtering the cabinet.

He’s only 4’7 and a little bit on the skinny side. There’s only so far sautéed Sunakebab will go. If we want to extend the food radius we’re gonna start having to think about slaughtering the cabinet.
I wonder if he smoked as a child and it stunted his growth. May be the reason he is against everything associated with smoking/ vaping

Totally agree. It is an important issue as the implications for vapers and smokers wanting to switch is huge. But I do agree with Zou in that you've only got to turn on the news to see all the crazy stuff that's going on at home and abroad and this is the kind of crap we're being made to deal with.

when i look at all the shit going on in the world around us, the idea that the thing someone would go and march through london to protest about is a ban on bloo razzz slushee vape liquid seems a bit strange to me.
And there's the irony of it all...

A facile description of an issue that anything more than slight flavour restrictions that would affect millions of people's lives...
.. and most non-vapers (and some vapers) would even think - "So what if you can't get X,Y & Z flavours anymore?"

Back
Top Bottom