What's new

Flavours

Today we recommend the concentrate Pandoro, a smooth and flavourful sweet bread. This mixes well with cream, fruits and citrus flavours.

Pandoro.JPG

so its been steeping for 4 days filled up the tank with some WoW this morning, i am very impressed with this i have to say, mixed at 3% plenty of flavour, the fruit isnt overpowering or overly sweet and the doughnut isnt too heavy either, its spot on

I'm glad you like our flavour. All of our flavours are not too overpowering. If you are about in London, you should pop to our store, it will be great to meet you face to face and try out all our eliquids :).

so its been steeping for 4 days filled up the tank with some WoW this morning, i am very impressed with this i have to say, mixed at 3% plenty of flavour, the fruit isnt overpowering or overly sweet and the doughnut isnt too heavy either, its spot on

i think their flavours are very clean tasting because they are so concentrated and you don’t have to use much. I think buying cheap flavours and mixing them at 20% is a false economy, really.

Yes you are spot on, I have used some concentrates in the past that I have to use 15%, but with our concentrates you would use 2-3% for most of our concentrates.

I'm glad you like our flavour. All of our flavours are not too overpowering. If you are about in London, you should pop to our store, it will be great to meet you face to face and try out all our eliquids :).
i am in Scotland mate but will be trying out some of the other blended flavours after WoW, very nice indeed

i think their flavours are very clean tasting because they are so concentrated and you don’t have to use much. I think buying cheap flavours and mixing them at 20% is a false economy, really.
its a very good way to describe it, a very clean flavour mate but not lacking in anything, ive made the mistake plenty buying right cheap concentrates and paid the price long term with hoping they come good, vaping them when you know theyre shit. the bottle of WoW was 10ml, i mixed at 3% 70/30 3mg, for 60ml i used 1.8ml of concentrate and the bottle plus delivery was around £5, ill get another 250ml roughly (doing the maths mentally here) from a 10ml bottle. Its tremendous

i am in Scotland mate but will be trying out some of the other blended flavours after WoW, very nice indeed

its a very good way to describe it, a very clean flavour mate but not lacking in anything, ive made the mistake plenty buying right cheap concentrates and paid the price long term with hoping they come good, vaping them when you know theyre shit. the bottle of WoW was 10ml, i mixed at 3% 70/30 3mg, for 60ml i used 1.8ml of concentrate and the bottle plus delivery was around £5, ill get another 250ml roughly (doing the maths mentally here) from a 10ml bottle. Its tremendous

Have a look on their site, you can get a 6 for 5 deal, and they also do 50ml bottles of short dated flavours (ones I’ve bought still had more than 6 months). Also have a look in the other threads here where people discuss flavour art as well.

Today , we recommend FlavourArt's Almond concentrate. Its a nutty and classic flavour. Almond taste great by itself, or you can try it with tobacco, fruits or desserts flavours.

Almond.JPG

Add a few drops of Pistachio to your favourite desserts to add a nutty taste, or perhaps add the flavour to chocolate and creams. This is needed in your kitchen cupboards.

Pistachio.JPG

Back
Top Bottom