What's new

Found some photos of my old vaping gear

JohnNada

Achiever
I was looking for a photo of my old Cool Fire 2 inspired by this thread and came across some pics of all my old gear before I ended up back on the cigs for a few years.

oldvapes1.jpgoldvapes5.jpgoldvapes4.jpg
oldvapes3.jpg oldvapes2.jpg oldvapes7.jpg
oldvapes8.jpg oldvapes11.jpg oldvapes10.jpg
oldvapes6.jpg oldvapes9.jpg

Then when I did finally manage to quit for good in 2019 it was with this...

oldvapes13.jpg

...before moving onto these

oldvapes14.jpg oldvapes15.jpg

I still have the Drag as back up, although it has hardly any paint left on it now!

Cool stuff.... I recognize that Silo, the cloupor mini and the Koopor, that's the stuff that was around when I first joined the forum.

The Silo was a great tank!

The Cloupor and the Lemo were the only things I kept but had to bin the mod recently as the 510 connection wire broke after being dropped too many times. I think I still have the Lemo somewhere though :)

Top end gear in its day, I used 2 original Lemo’s for a good while, still got them somewhere god they were massive, the tank in the 2nd and 4th pic I forget the name but I got one from Naturevape with the the rewickable Pro coil, great things.

Does anyone actually miss 'zombie splatter'? that stuff was everywhere when I started vaping. :D .... I always thought it was a bit naff but everyone was doing it.

zombie.jpg

Top end gear in its day, I used 2 original Lemo’s for a good while, still got them somewhere god they were massive, the tank in the 2nd and 4th pic I forget the name but I got one from Naturevape with the the rewickable Pro coil, great things.

The Lemo was amazing for the time. The Lemo II was great too.

I want to say the one in the 2nd and 4th pics was a N-Vape Midi, but can't remember 100%!

Does anyone actually miss 'zombie splatter'? that stuff was everywhere when I started vaping. :D .... I always thought it was a bit naff but everyone was doing it.

View attachment 242791

I actually thought that stuff was cool back then, but I do like zombie related things :D

The Lemo was amazing for the time. The Lemo II was great too.

I want to say the one in the 2nd and 4th pics was a N-Vape Midi, but can't remember 100%!

I actually thought that stuff was cool back then, but I do like zombie related things :D

I guess it was kind of cool... until everyone started copying it.

Do you know where it came from? It seems so random to me... green paint with red paint flicked all over it, call it 'zombie splatter'

Can’t say I’m into the Zombie Splatter, I think you’re correct N-Vape Midi, I had the Mini too, bottom airflow through the 510.

Just had a look in the box of doom, size of the Lemo crikey and the drip tip was another inch long.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1616504028.956425.jpg

I had that Lemo on a Istick 30 must have looked ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom