What's new

Found some photos of my old vaping gear

I guess it was kind of cool... until everyone started copying it.

Do you know where it came from? It seems so random to me... green paint with red paint flicked all over it, call it 'zombie splatter'

No idea mate! I just remember Provrai mods were super popular at the time, plus all the copies like you mentioned.

There was a white with red splatter HexOhm I always liked, but I'm scared of mechs.

Just had a look in the box of doom, size of the Lemo crikey and the drip tip was another inch long. View attachment 242794
I had that Lemo on a Istick 30 must have looked ridiculous.

Haha yeah they were massive! I ended up putting a wide bore on mine, which didn't make it vape any better but it did save me poking my eyes out!

The N-Vapes still look good. You should chuck a build on it for old times sake :)

Other than the eGOs, the worst from all of the above pics was the little red and black Smok tank. I've never known anything to leak so much!

The biggest disappointment was the Kayfun Undead though... it took me ages to track one down and I paid loads for shipping from the US and then when it arrived I just didn't like how it vaped at all. Even with the modified airflow it was far too restrictive. I was almost tempted to drill it out but in the end I sold it for what I paid (minus shipping).

I think I tried one a while ago and it gurgled/leaked probably the o rings are shot.

The Lemo was good, the Lemo 2, the chimney was oversized (imo) and that badly affected flavour.

Last edited:
Not my oldest gear, I don't have any pictures, or much of the real old stuff left, found this pic though. Some right odd drip tip selection going on.

gear.jpg

Do you know where it came from? It seems so random to me... green paint with red paint flicked all over it, call it 'zombie splatter'
Provari did a special Zombie edition and all of China thought they'd make devices as garish as possible from then on, which spread to America because they have no taste.

@andi52 A fine collection! Is that a Kbox in the middle? I remember I really wanted a Subox Mini in Stormtrooper white :D

Yes, I still have 2 or 3, bit worn out tbh, they were always rather cranky things, the 510 connections. The Subox Mini, I almost got one, then saw inside of one, worse than a Smok Alien :11: :D

Edit; biggest regret was selling the 100watt Plus, because it was too big, and I had no use for 100watts, wtf :17:

Back
Top Bottom