What's new

Free parcels in the post

Ive had several random items sent to me, all from Amazon. Nobody seems to know anything about them so they just sit in a junk box in the loft for now...... but yes your right to check/change passwords. Another reason why I use seed names, then I know who is selling me details ;)

The whole china junk items / Amazon deliveries has to be two different phenomena. Every single item from China has been absolutely worthless garbage. Some of the amazon stuff is also garbage but some is pretty pricey. The bike light for example. The drone someone received and the £35 headphones I got a while back. That's not cheap Chinese tat!

got a text from the Mrs saying your amazon package came except i didnt order anything got her to open it and ive got a phone case i didnt order,

got a text from the Mrs saying your amazon package came except i didnt order anything got her to open it and ive got a phone case i didnt order,
This was mine last week.
Same phone case??
IMG_20180122_115035.jpg

Just before Xmas a large box of expensive Xmas lights from Amazon turned up at the house. Checked my account and I never ordered or payed for them.
I have also had two mystery packages from China, a little baby's toy teddy bear and some sort of reading glasses cleaning cloth.

Last Sunday an Amazon Prime delivery arrived...5 x Samsung S8 tempered glass screen protectors and 1 x for an S7, some outdoor star led lights and another pack of some tacky looking lights too...none of it ordered by me.

Contacted Amazon and it seems someone had linked their email to my address and hence free items that are no good to me!!!

2 weeks ago i had a parcel i didnt order with no invoice or details - a pink xxl dog jumper.

Then wednesday i had 2 amazon packages, i had ordered one but the other i hadnt and again no invoice. (Checked amazon and nothing showing on my account) - 10 little puzzle games.

Then thursday another amazon parcel - orthaoedic shoe insoles.

My wife is raging because she thinks im ordering this crap [emoji23][emoji23]

2 weeks ago i had a parcel i didnt order with no invoice or details - a pink xxl dog jumper.

Then wednesday i had 2 amazon packages, i had ordered one but the other i hadnt and again no invoice. (Checked amazon and nothing showing on my account) - 10 little puzzle games.

Then thursday another amazon parcel - orthaoedic shoe insoles.

My wife is raging because she thinks im ordering this crap [emoji23][emoji23]

Use it to your advantage.... Next time you order vape gear just tell her its the amazon gremlins sending shite you didnt order ;)

Back
Top Bottom