What's new

Free parcels in the post

TBH, no, I don't even know where it is, I stopped trying to suss out my wifes filing technique years ago but somehow, if I ask for something, she WILL reappear with said item in her hand within a reasonable** time.

**reasonable - of course, as defined by the good lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a couple over the last month, same name on the label (not mine or anyone we know) but had my phone number on there.

Thought fuck it earlier and opened both, one had a single glass sphere charm and the other had one of those small foam triangle make up things.

Quick google of the senders address in China and it’s been happening a lot, looks like they send these out to bolster fake sales or something?

Could be something to do with Amazon? I opened an account last month to get a few bits in the sales.

Had a couple over the last month, same name on the label (not mine or anyone we know) but had my phone number on there.

Thought fuck it earlier and opened both, one had a single glass sphere charm and the other had one of those small foam triangle make up things.

Quick google of the senders address in China and it’s been happening a lot, looks like they send these out to bolster fake sales or something?

Could be something to do with Amazon? I opened an account last month to get a few bits in the sales.
That's weird I've had two seperate glass beads and a foam wedge recently. All to my work address I use for Fasttech and all not addressed to me but my mobile number on the package. Mail dept. Think I'm crazy. [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

I got a half decent pair of bluetooth earbuds on Monday. Some chinese yokes by Lesoom. £50 on Amazon so I'm not complaining.

God knows what this is for??? Nothing on the package just my name address

E18A8528-15FF-4E97-A8BE-0E315D1C722A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom