What's new

Free parcels in the post

Well I have kept seeing this thread pop up, had a read every now and then and to be honest felt a bit left out ! Until today that is !
Woke up after night shift to find a note in the door to say a parcel was a few doors up, neighbour had kindly taken it in for me....now I was expecting some brake discs and pads from Euro car parts so knocked on the door and was greeted with 2 small amazon parcels ?
I thought to myself 'what has mrs 666 been ordering now ? ' anyway they were addressed to me and not the other half so I opened them.... first up was a silicon sleep mask ? You know those things to go on your eyes, like a dick Turpin mask without the holes ? ? ? And the other parcel was a Bluetooth car handsfree radio thingamydoodah ? ? ? I have absolutely not ordered these neither has mrs 666 so I thought of this thread. It must be one of the random parcels, I'm not complaining as I will use both of them I think ! Anyway, I feel like I'm in the gang now !

I think an ape in this thread works at Amazon and is randomly selecting apes to receive these parcels.
Just hope he/she (or other) don't lose their sit and start fucking murdering at random!!
[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

I think an ape in this thread works at Amazon and is randomly selecting apes to receive these parcels.
Just hope he/she (or other) don't lose their sit and start fucking murdering at random!!
[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]
Something you want to tell us @killgore ?

It doesn't quite count as it was a mistake but amusing nonetheless, amazon instead of sending me a toy for a child sent me 20 birthday cards of which there's two patterns so 10 of each pattern. I offered to send them back but they said keep them and sent out the toy. So I've been alternating pattern for birthdays using these cards and I always write a big personal message in birthday cards and in each message I've had a little section saying "I choose this card for you because I know you like pink flowers" but with variation in each message. I got these cards at Christmas we're now halfway through april, been through 6 birthdays so far and nobody has noticed I'm reusing the same cards and making a ridiculous claim as to why I chose that card,which isn't true but which nobody has questioned! I can't wait until somebody works it out. If I make it through all 20 cards it'll be incredible.

Well I have kept seeing this thread pop up, had a read every now and then and to be honest felt a bit left out ! Until today that is !
Woke up after night shift to find a note in the door to say a parcel was a few doors up, neighbour had kindly taken it in for me....now I was expecting some brake discs and pads from Euro car parts so knocked on the door and was greeted with 2 small amazon parcels ?
I thought to myself 'what has mrs 666 been ordering now ? ' anyway they were addressed to me and not the other half so I opened them.... first up was a silicon sleep mask ? You know those things to go on your eyes, like a dick Turpin mask without the holes ? ? ? And the other parcel was a Bluetooth car handsfree radio thingamydoodah ? ? ? I have absolutely not ordered these neither has mrs 666 so I thought of this thread. It must be one of the random parcels, I'm not complaining as I will use both of them I think ! Anyway, I feel like I'm in the gang now !

I'm not part of the gang, but not bothered because I've gotten a few free things from winning comps in here :D

Something you want to tell us @killgore ?
Hmmm yeah :hmm: Especially with a name like killgore! :11:

I'm not part of the gang, but not bothered because I've gotten a few free things from winning comps in here :D winning things POTV is a lovely thing but until you get a blank envelope or a useless aromatherapy thingy you cant be part of the club :D

So....

First came a pretty decent set of gaming head phones with flashing lights that synced to whatever you were listening to. Gladly donated to a nephew.

Then came the water beads. Still sat somewhere gathering dust.

How could I possibly forget the arthritic gloves that I gave to my mum!

And now this.

IMAG1699.jpg

I think it's this..... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sable-Inflatable-Swimming-Family-Rectangular/dp/B0792XV23N

WTF is going on?

Last edited:
@Mitz you'd best dig your Speedos out, and see if they still fit. You never know, we may get a couple more days of summer :D

Back
Top Bottom