What's new

Fruity Ice Vapes please

hol said:
Nova vapes ice range, cheap and the mango lychee is surprisingly good too.

ill third this. the ice range are great for the price and ive just bought their new melon ice and trying the lemonade ice for the first time. the grape ice is also one of my adv at work.
i didnt get on with the rest of the range and binned them but i cant knock the ice range one bit.
dont forget to check for discount codes posted on here as well.

If you are into mixing try chefs Green with envy. Blackcurrant.anissed menthol heavy on the blackcurrant. Bloody lovely stuff. I always have a cheeky finger lick when I refill ooh errr missus. Possibly the best liquid I have ever had the pleasure of......apart from Tmaxs Snake Oil another fruity menthol.

I have been vaping Vape Towns Strawberry Blast (50/50) for ages and love it, the kick is in the exhale, am currently trying DinnerLady Strawbewrry Bikini (Strawberry Lemonade) and it does not have the kick like the Strawberry Blast but it is still very nice.

I’ve been vaping the novavapes watermelon twist for the last two days and it’s really nice. I accidentally ordered the non ice version, I’m assuming it’s the same as the ice but without the koolada/other cooling agent. I’m fairly sure the ice version will be excellent at the price.

Back
Top Bottom