What's new

frustrations

My go to items:

Aspire speeder, two batteries, topped with a crown tank which uses stock coils.

Istick power, internal battery, topped with a goon dripper (get two isticks as one charges whilst you vape the other).

I have other kit but these will do the job that you want then to, unless you are heavy handed then no kit will be suitable until you treat it a little better.

Find a good vape shop to try kit before you buy it, does it suit your style of vaping, does it fit comfortably in your hand, is it solid enough, do the parts feel ok or flimsy, how easy is it to change batteries (if external), how easy is it to charge if internal batteries, does the charging post seem solid or feel like it will giveout after a few charges....

It's been mentioned already, but take a look at the Voopoo Drag. Duel battery, goes up to 157 watts and one of the best chips on the market (after DNA and Yihi). Looks like there robust and I don't recall any problems with them, apart from the daft name.

Love my drag. It’s a little bit chunky but can’t fault it otherwise.

4E30D1F5-BA17-4684-81F8-1CA627ABD109.jpeg

thank you all and sorry for the late replie , its grand kids weekend . oh the joy

ithe more i look the more confused i get . but i reckon im going to get a dual battery mod and maybe a squank box to play with. no idea which ones yet of course , to many shinies to choose from

thank you all and sorry for the late replie , its grand kids weekend . oh the joy

ithe more i look the more confused i get . but i reckon im going to get a dual battery mod and maybe a squank box to play with. no idea which ones yet of course , to many shinies to choose from
I can vouch for the pico squeeze as a first squonk as I just starting using it and I love it!! Even though I'm still scared of it lol :D

Or a dual battery squonker.........
The gbox is my fave (cost taken into consideration otherwise itd be the lesser spotted outside the house drone)

But the squeeze is a great little mod. And sois the arctic dolphin anita by all accounts...regulated 100w squonker...single battery, 18650, 20700 or 21700.....
Hopefully mine will turn up soon......

Paranormal DNA 250C By Lostvape

Voopoo Drag 157w mod

Asmodus Lustro

Asmodus Minikin Reborn

or if you want to go really high end the Yehi SX mini G class

Id recommend these. The little foot Mesh coils are great. If you want more Power the Voopoo Drag is a solid Mod.
wake_mod_co._littlefoot_60w_tc_starter_kit_all_5_colors.jpeg
voopoo-drag157-mod04_1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom