What's new

frustrations

bones-

Initiate
afternoon all . ok im trying to quit the old coffin nails . i havent had one since xmyth but the cravings are still very bad hence the trying

anyway i started off with a vape pen tipe thing but couldent tell i was using owt so that went . i then bought a kangertech something or other single bat up to 50w . this was ok apart from the coils and the leaking . after i broke the tank i bought a mini prism tank but that was nasty

so i bought a smok al 85 . the bloak sold me an aspire tank saying it would work with the al85 , i dident . so i bought a smok tf12 prince tank . loved it but coils were so hit and miss i gave it up as a lost cause . 2 weeks later the al became very hit an miss so time for something else again

bought a smok procolor 225 and another tank ( carnt remember what and its down the bottom of the yard with the bodged knife blades ) the tank leaked like a bitch so it went . bought a crown 111 mini , it leaks bad when filling up but tastes good . both coils gave up the ghost after a week

ok ill buy a second mod for when im out detecting . gets a wesmec sinuous , the button died within 3 days . now im really fed up

swaps the wesmec for a revenger nini which i really liked but was on charge every ten minuites so it went

now im back to a nackerd al85 and prince tank with burnt coil . completly fed up now with it all .

so yesterday i was at my mates getting some juice an noticed a dripper or what ever there called . between the two of us we got it wicked up and i had a go . i really liked this so took the plunge today an bought a wasp to use an play with while at home . bought the rda kit for the prince to see if i can get on with that for out an about as i like the tank

so now all i need is a decent mod to keep me sane and stop waisting money . hopefully i can get on with the rda,s

so any recomendations on mods from you fine kolk . ive not been over 90w and carnt see me going to really . regulated for definate till i get the hang of things . single batterie at a push but double preferd though on the smaller side if possable

so thats my vape life in big unglorius clowd . sorry about the long post and spelling . any sugestions gratefully recieved

Would have suggested my vt inbox sqounka but it's only 75w and single batt.

I ditched tanks aftera month vaping and went squonk
No leaks unless you over squonk and you learn not to quickly.

My only 2 batt regulated device is my smok alien and its been solid, although I use it as a ohm reader these days (full mech boy now)

If you are intent on tanks peeps will be along to help but my understanding is they can all be prone to leaking.

Plenty of mod options for you though so probs best if you give us a budget so we can suggest the best in your desired price range.

Ps I'm guessing you vape direct to lung but best you confirm as hat changes things

If i was you @bones- id remain locked up in doors and never go out again Lol.
Seriously though whats your budget and would you be prepared to purchase on line like most of us do?

i looked at the squonk boxes but im out my depth there , but i see one in the future for sure if i can get a daily user going first ( im not averse to buying things i dont really need )

im also not set on tanks its just thats all ive used so far

budget wise 100 notes give or take . im even willing to build my own with a dna board if some one can talk me through the electrickery bits

the eleaf looks ok mate ill keep that in mind .

indoors is safest i reckon , the dont call me johna for nothing you know

If you can build mate then that's the hard bit done. squonking is easy, you just squeeze the bottle to soak the wick from underneatg instead of dripping from a detached bottle from above.

I drip at home and when out and about but when driving longer than 10 mins I take my squonka

Tank wise vaping with vic is going mad about mage v2

For a ton on a mod I would get a dna from china probs the Paranormal

i carnt build coils mate , ive never had need to but ive orderd a wasp and the prince rda thing to try building my own

i ment i would build a mod , but i dont understand the electrickery . im a custom knife maker by trade ( well was till ill health stoped me for now ) so i reckon i could throw a ruff case together , but thats not much good without the gubbins

truble with china is im inpatient

Why not buy a nice mtl kit with a tight draw and some strong 18mg nic liquid? It will be much more similar to the smoking you’re trying to replace, and satisfy your nic cravings much better.

Why not buy a nice mtl kit with a tight draw and some strong 18mg nic liquid? It will be much more similar to the smoking you’re trying to replace, and satisfy your nic cravings much better.

ive tride the mouth to lung thing but havent had much luck with what ive had in the past . as for nic i started off on 24mg im down to 6 now

Back
Top Bottom