What's new

frustrations

reading this youve had a tough time, but you stuck to it, so well done, my only advice not mentioned or I missed it, is if you still have problems with coils try pre made

it hasent been a pleasurable ride so far . but , but , but . i bought a wasp rda ( though i managed to order that wrong as well and ended up with the rdta ) . i managed to wick it first time so well proud of me self . i loved it apart from burnt lips and gobs full of spit back . i tride a drip tip but the taste changed alot . sooo i reamed out the top of the wasp and made my self a little bell type drip tip out of buffalow horn . centre hole the same size as the original wasp , no lip burn , no loss of flavour . tis all gravey so far

it hasent been a pleasurable ride so far . but , but , but . i bought a wasp rda ( though i managed to order that wrong as well and ended up with the rdta ) . i managed to wick it first time so well proud of me self . i loved it apart from burnt lips and gobs full of spit back . i tride a drip tip but the taste changed alot . sooo i reamed out the top of the wasp and made my self a little bell type drip tip out of buffalow horn . centre hole the same size as the original wasp , no lip burn , no loss of flavour . tis all gravey so far
Yeah I recently noticed the wasp RDTA on fasttech. I was intrigued :D

well ive never used owt like it before so carnt compare it to anything else , but ye its a blinding little thing for taste

Back
Top Bottom