What's new

frustrations

if it wernt for bad luck mate i would of had no luck at all . the wesmec did go back and he swaped it for a vaperesso revenger mini which i liked but it was allways on charge . so passed it on to the daughter in law

the tesla looks ok . im not sure i could hop from foot to foot infront of the letterbox for ten days mind

ill look into the voopoo one mate thank you
Maybe try an rta or squonker if you think dripping juice every five minutes is gonna be a pain for you.

I would also recommend a squonker, theres nothing too complicated about them, the wasp you have ordered is squonk ready too ;) the only thing you would have to do is fit your own coils, which you can buy pre made. The main issue I guess you will find is getting a decent 2 battery one as the vast majority are single battery due to the extra space needed by the squonk bottle.

I would purchase a Innokin. Not too stylish but durable and get the job done! I have an Innokin Ocenus. Uses a single battery and is very durable.

It sounds like you have a lot of will power and really want to succeed vaping. Have you thought about starting your RDA adventure? You control how much liquid you're putting on the coil and cotton so very difficult to get dry hits, also a lot more fun and makes spending the money on this expensive hobby more worth it!

Last edited by a moderator:
i looked at the squonk boxes but im out my depth there , but i see one in the future for sure if i can get a daily user going first ( im not averse to buying things i dont really need )

im also not set on tanks its just thats all ive used so far

budget wise 100 notes give or take . im even willing to build my own with a dna board if some one can talk me through the electrickery bits

Once you have the coil building sussed, the squonker is the easy part. The wasp nano you bought will fit perfectly on the pico squeeze if you want to try squonking... it's cheap as chips too!

I’ve had an eleaf istick pico for a year and a half that still works, and they’re cheap. Was my first mod that got me off the fags. At the very least it’s cheap and if you got one it would last a while. Only fits 22mm though, not sure what size your dripper is.

The wasp is small enough to fit on pretty much any mod as it's 22mm :)

Cant recommend this enough however it could take a while from here.
Mine took around ten days.

https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_1610816.html
Taken from that link description...

Main features:
● Thread: 510
● Supports 2pcs 18650 batteries ( not included )
● Wattage range: 7 - 200W
● Resistance range: 0.1 - 3 ohm
● TC range: 200 - 600 Deg.F / 100 - 300 Deg.C
Excellent impact sexual
● Easy processing and molding
● Good corrosion resistance
● Matt effect

Ummmmm 'ello!! :D

Taken from that link description...

Main features:
● Thread: 510
● Supports 2pcs 18650 batteries ( not included )
● Wattage range: 7 - 200W
● Resistance range: 0.1 - 3 ohm
● TC range: 200 - 600 Deg.F / 100 - 300 Deg.C
Excellent impact sexual
● Easy processing and molding
● Good corrosion resistance
● Matt effect

Ummmmm 'ello!! :D
Lost in translation.
You want one even more now though? :P

Back
Top Bottom