What's new

GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA

I haven't actually tried lots of different cottons as yet. All I've used so far is bacon prime and the Coilology strips that come in their coil selection pack. I'm currently waiting for both Wotofo 3 and 6mm. I'm hoping the 3mm will be a nice fit for the coils I use in my Blotto RTA because I'm not that great at judging how much to tear off the bacon prime.

Get some Muji Pads @MarylinC37 . I have started using them again and loving it, was using Vapefly Firebolt but it kind of takes the enjoyment out of wicking, I still use Wotofo Xfibre for my mesh though.

I haven't actually tried lots of different cottons as yet. All I've used so far is bacon prime and the Coilology strips that come in their coil selection pack. I'm currently waiting for both Wotofo 3 and 6mm. I'm hoping the 3mm will be a nice fit for the coils I use in my Blotto RTA because I'm not that great at judging how much to tear off the bacon prime.
I use 1/4 of a strip for 3mm coils. Seems to fit perfectly. A nice thing about having a mix of these mesh and regular coil tanks is that the amount I tear off of a strip, to leave myself with a wick for a mesh build, is just the right amount for a 3mm round coil (3/4 & 1/4) so there is no waste.

I have searched on a site where it's rating is about 4.7 with 32 positive reviews and the price of this gadget is 32$.

I have searched on a site where it's rating is about 4.7 with 32 positive reviews and the price of this gadget is 32$.

I ordered mine from Sourcemore and allowing for shipping and using their Labour Day discount code which kind of cancelled each other out the price was about $27.50.

Thinking about buying one of these as getting bored of the Mesh Pro (plus looks ugly on the gen mod :)) , is there any difference between getting the UK one + bubble glass and the non tpd one from fasttech? Apart from price of course.

Also for cotton will cotton gods be fine or should I nab something else?

I'm still waiting for mine from Sourcemore but from what I read from this thread most people have been using the Wotofo 6mm.

As for the UK version the tank is the same except it uses a straight glass that makes it 2ml for TPD. There are two bubble glasses. The 4.5ml comes fitted on the non-TPD tank and then there is also a 5.5ml bubble.

I'm still waiting for mine from Sourcemore but from what I read from this thread most people have been using the Wotofo 6mm.

As for the UK version the tank is the same except it uses a straight glass that makes it 2ml for TPD. There are two bubble glasses. The 4.5ml comes fitted on the non-TPD tank and then there is also a 5.5ml bubble.

Thanks, its been a while since I bought anything from the UK so wasn't sure. Bubble glass sounds the better choice if its bigger anyway.

Might order some of both cotton and just see how i get on with them.

Thanks, its been a while since I bought anything from the UK so wasn't sure. Bubble glass sounds the better choice if its bigger anyway.

Might order some of both cotton and just see how i get on with them.
Try Sourcemore if you've got an account and are logged in you might get the cheaper price of $17

Thinking about buying one of these as getting bored of the Mesh Pro (plus looks ugly on the gen mod :)) , is there any difference between getting the UK one + bubble glass and the non tpd one from fasttech? Apart from price of course.

Also for cotton will cotton gods be fine or should I nab something else?
If you’re looking for a cure for a case of the fuglies then the X is a great shout. It’s a really handsome atty and is one of few that still looks good even with a bubble glass on. I haven’t used cotton gods before but 3/4 of a strip of cotton bacon prime works really well. If cotton gods is similar it’s probably worth having a go with that for a start.

Back
Top Bottom