What's new

Good quality Rose V2 Clones are here...

i for one wouldnt give up when i saw "out of stock" on one website, I'd get my other half to spend hours scouring the internet and eventually sourcing things from abroad

Corrected that for you squidge... But yeah, no, I agree pretty much, it's the equivalent of saying there's nothing in the house to eat, because you couldn't find a ready meal.. Nice things take a bit of effort :)

Corrected that for you squidge... But yeah, no, I agree pretty much, it's the equivalent of saying there's nothing in the house to eat, because you couldn't find a ready meal.. Nice things take a bit of effort :)

Uh oh Sam matey you've been rumbled

fuuuu-rage-guy1_1596246.jpg

If they have a thing on their website that says "shop", any reasonable person would expect that to be a shop. However, in this case, it gives you a list of retailers for their products, which for the UK is Vapist, who never have them. Here's some suggestions that you don't have to be a web designer to do:

1. If it's not a shop, don't call it one. List it as Suppliers or Distributors, whichever is appropriate
2. If Vapist is no longer stocking the product, then remove him from the website that says he is stocking it
3. If the products are available to direct order from Eden, would it kill them to put up a few words of text on the website to say that?
4. Don't make the assumption that everyone knows that you post information on your FB page. Reasonable people, visiting your website and being told in the Shop section that the stockist of them is Vapist, will go to Vapist to get one, especially if there is nothing on the website to indicate otherwise.

I've just a couple of weeks ago bought a Squape R. I have genuine Kayfuns too. I would have been perfectly happy to buy a genuine Rose V2, if I had known how to get hold of one. It's not rocket science to put a few words of text on your website to say "Here's the price, send us an email to buy one".

EDIT: Forgot to say, I have recently taken delivery of a Fortune Mod and also have a Mor Crann on order. What is interesting about the Fortune Mod, is that I didn't even know Fortune Mods existed as a company until Fasttech cloned them, and as a result I ended up not buying a clone and buying the original mod. I will also be getting the Stainless Steel Fortune Mod when Tim has it ready. All that UK manufacturers need to do, is make their products available to me in some way that I don't have to guess how I obtain one or that I should know that their website is wrong.

Some reasonable points, I'm sure they'll get around to it in time when there isn't other stuff like life happening ;)

some people will moan about anything.

and no disrespect intended, but you must be pretty inexperienced vapers to have such opinions.

(just my opinion)

many of us who like the high end expensive shinys have to hunt them out, do our research, wait for months on end and then finally when we click to buy and get to the checkout they have already sold out.

the sort after, high end stuff is usually hard to come by.

finding the eden mods facebook page is pretty easy and would probably be the first thing you came accross if you actually made an effort in trying to hunt one down with a bit of intent.

i see where you are coming from but i come back to my point about the sort after shinies being hard to get.

a rose is not hard to get, but high end and sought after.
eden usually have these on tap and deal with demand very well. you just have to go direct via facebook or email at the moment. this again is how many modders work.

theres loads of mods/atties/accessories that are only available on facebook.

for example the fortune mod which was released a few months ago was a facebook only thing.

again i do not wish to offend anyone but i do feel like excuses are being made here.

if you want something badly enough you show commitment, determination, will power and all the other stuff to get it.

i for one wouldnt give up when i saw "out of stock" on one website. id look absolutely everywhere if i wanted something bad enough. so maybe you dont want it enough and are just making excuses, nitpicking etc?

again i do not wish to offend, these are just my opinions, observations etc.

No disrespect intended?? Well I am sorry M8 but you mention evrything in your reply apart from money.So with no disrespect intended, I am experienced enough to know that at this present moment in time there is no fucking way I will ever pay £120 for an atty, no matter how fucking good anybody thinks it is or however sought after it is.And this aint a personal dig by the way, just my opinion.Believe it or not I enjoy seeing peoples threads celebrating the fact they have an original piece of kit,even three of the fuckers in your case,good on you.What I do detest though is the opinions you throw across at those who can and I mean "Can" only afford a clone.I do not buy the fucking hard up story how we are doing people wrong, as it is something that will never be stopped no matter how much we moan about it,I bet 60% of what most people own has been cloned from somebody else`s original idea.In an ideal world we would all do things based on what was morally right,but life aint like that. ;)

Last edited:
No disrespect intended?? Well I am sorry M8 but you mention evrything in your reply apart from money.So with no disrespect intended, I am experienced enough to know that at this present moment in time there is no fucking way I will ever pay £120 for an atty, no matter how fucking good anybody thinks it is or however sought after it is.And this aint a personal dig by the way, just my opinion.Believe it or not I enjoy seeing peoples threads celebrating the fact they have an original piece of kit,even three of the fuckers in your case,good on you.What I do detest though is the opinions you throw across at those who can and I mean "Can" only afford a clone.I do not buy the fucking hard up story how we are doing people wrong, as it is something that will never be stopped no matter how much we moan about it,I bet 60% of what most people own has been cloned from somebody else`s original idea.In an ideal world we would all do things based on whgat was moraly right,but life aint like that. ;)

Youve got the wrong end of the stock mate completely.
my post was intended for the people moaning about Eden mods not having them in stock, the website, vapist not having any etc etc. yes this is a thread about the clone but my post was nothing to do with it. I actually find it quite bizarre that out of all the posts on the thread it was my post that mentioned absolutely nothing about the clone or people buying clones that you took offence to. Madness.

Last edited:
As an inexperienced vapor is exactly why I joined this forum, it is full of informative and tolerant people......

Went and sold my mcr to get another rose didn't i! It's all @bronbunbets fault. I had rose
money that ended up going towards his helix. So I had to find rose money from somewhere else. Beautiful mod
too. lovely button.

doh... tempted by dinky 101 after having a bash of mates silverback/Russian after a similar setup but thats another thread probably a less hostile one today has been epic on the rant threads fucking loads of em lol

ding ding

crack on

Back
Top Bottom