What's new

GORGON SPIRIT E LIQUID

Me neither. I think artificial flavours are the best and safest bet. I do puff extracted tobacco now and then but I draw the line at wood.

I have a liquid in the cupboard that is flavoured with CameronBridge 25yr Scotch (I'd have rather drunk it but that's another story).

It does add something to the liquid.

I have a liquid in the cupboard that is flavoured with CameronBridge 25yr Scotch (I'd have rather drunk it but that's another story).

It does add something to the liquid.

Aye I’ve put brandy in diy liquid before myself. I think that’s a bit different than ageing the liquid itself in a barrel, though.

Aye I’ve put brandy in diy liquid before myself. I think that’s a bit different than ageing the liquid itself in a barrel, though.

How did that turn out?

That is true, long as barrels are cleaned up though, it's a neat little qwerk... Just don't want a splinter off my Vape.

The one thing that is bugging me though is most know the steeping process doesn't start really until the nic is added, nicotine needs to blend with the flavours... Found that with every liquid I've made or had as a Shortfill so steeping in the glass bottles seems slightly redundant to me.

I know....why bother with all the aged barrel shenanigans.....it's not like we can tell, we puff the stuff, we don't drink or eat it....fkin nonsense if you ask me.

It worked pretty well @Chris K . I tried it with the standard courvoisier and also 12 star metaxa. With pretty straightforward tobacco blends.

Agreed on the steep as well, nic is essential.

I know....why bother with all the aged barrel shenanigans.....it's not like we can tell, we puff the stuff, we don't drink or eat it....fkin nonsense if you ask me.

Don’t try and tell us you’ve no got a few
bottles of yer home brew custard steepin wi toothpicks floatin aboot in them.

It worked pretty well @Chris K . I tried it with the standard courvoisier and also 12 star metaxa. With pretty straightforward tobacco blends.

Agreed on the steep as well, nic is essential.

You've got my brain ticking over now... Have to have a peek in my booze cupboard.

What sort of percentage were you using? Find any issues?

You've got my brain ticking over now... Have to have a peek in my booze cupboard.

What sort of percentage were you using? Find any issues?

I can’t remember now how much I added, it was a while ago. I recall I was acting on a suggestion from @oldhippydude , who I think adds whisky. Maybe he can advise if he sees this.

I’d forgotten about it until this thread reminded me.

Don’t try and tell us you’ve no got a few
bottles of yer home brew custard steepin wi toothpicks floatin aboot in them.

Its nonsense....it gets filtered through whatever cotton the user is using....metal coil made of fk knows what...with many differences in heat variables...blah blah blah....but it has at one point been in a special barrel...rolling about the sea's in a secret location...shite

Back
Top Bottom