What's new

GORGON SPIRIT E LIQUID

I can’t remember now how much I added, it was a while ago. I recall I was acting on a suggestion from @oldhippydude , who I think adds whisky. Maybe he can advise if he sees this.

I’d forgotten about it until this thread reminded me.

I remember reading something along while back of people adding whisky, brandy etc.. Think it was even before I joined here, never tried it though but you've peeked my interest in it again! Hm... I'm going to have a play this week with a few. Cheers @zouzounaki

I remember reading something along while back of people adding whisky, brandy etc.. Think it was even before I joined here, never tried it though but you've peeked my interest in it again! Hm... I'm going to have a play this week with a few. Cheers @zouzounaki

"Grape or grain, but never the twain."

@Chris K I remember I used a blue 1ml syringe. Would likely have been into a 50ml bottle. I suspect it might have been 0.5ml for 1% brandy. Might be a good place to start and see how you get on.

image.jpg

Don't tell tony68 FFS he will be drinking it rather than Vaping it. [emoji16]

You've got my brain ticking over now... Have to have a peek in my booze cupboard.

What sort of percentage were you using? Find any issues?

I no longer keep notes on my mixes but.
I think you can easily go for 5% perhaps up to 10% but you might have to reduce your pg as the booze will thin the mix.

When I joined the forum thinning vg with vodka was a thing and how much thinning your mix can handle will be affected by your vg content and what you are going to vape it in.

I have mixed with whisky and rum with no issues.
I believe @eyeball kid found his fancy vintage rums clog coils, my bog standard Havana rums probably clog a bit more than the whisky but nothing significant really.

Back
Top Bottom