What's new

Grim Days for Squonkers

Sorry to be coming into this late, but the title stroke a chord with me. Is it really this bad? I mean anyone who wants to use RDAs in any sort of practical way needs to squonk.
When I quit vaping around 2 years ago - I am back now - I predicted pods and AIOs would grab a bit share of the market.

There isn’t much about at the moment and new releases are few and far between. We’ve discussed pretty much everything that is about on this thread. Some think the situation is largely cyclical and that, at some point, squonking will become popular again. I hope that they are right.

I should add that in addition to my new Dovpo pump squonker I’ve also managed to pick up a new topside single thanks to a very generous fellow ape. So I’m happily back squonking

So what would a topside single be worth these days then? Or maybe a recurve? There might be one in the classifieds soon!

still dreaming of a Topside Dual ...Lite!

Always bumping my gums on here how light and wee the Vandy VapeV2 is for out and about. Loaded with a 21700 and you or your better half ... or the dug, carrying a bottle of juice and its a brilliant thing. Still appears to be good stock too.

Any more chat on the Tomohawk?

The only thing with squonking, if you find a squonker you like is you need to stock up on spares for it because with very little in the way of new squonkers coming out your stuck with what you have esp if you like it. As an example ive bought various spares for my topside dual including a few spare circuit boards, battery doors and bottles etc. I also like the Gbox squonker due to it's simplicity and it gives a very good squonk with that i was lucky to source 2 brand new Gbox kits recently at a good price so i know have a complete spare setup.

For any squonker the bottles are the issue esp the topside which takes a certain type of Topside specific bottle and the mod can't really be modded to take something else, those bottles are currently way overpriced for what they are as one will cost £11.99 GB, with the Gbox you can mod that one to take most aftermarket bottles as its easy to do, i actually like the Gbox firmer type bottle, the new genuine ones are not easy to find and if you do find them again they are overpriced for what they are so i bought a load from DHgate where a few sellers have them, not genuine Gbox but almost identical and probably came from the same factory in China.

Back
Top Bottom